More from the Klown Kar

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Social media users quickly took to Twitter to respond to a Washington Post report on Tuesday that President Trump had ignored an all-caps warning from his national security advisers to not congratulate Russian President Vladimir Putin for winning his reelection.

The Post reported that Trump had been told by national security aides to not offer congratulations during a call with Putin, even placing the message "DO NOT CONGRATULATE” in all capital letters in a security briefing.

However, Trump still offered congratulations to Putin for winning a fourth term.

Twitter users traded jokes after the report, comparing it to other infamous scenarios of people not following advice or instructions.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...dia-mocks-do-not-congratulate-report-on-trump

It's actually not funny. The world is laughing at us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Social media users quickly took to Twitter to respond to a Washington Post report on Tuesday that President Trump had ignored an all-caps warning from his national security advisers to not congratulate Russian President Vladimir Putin for winning his reelection.

The Post reported that Trump had been told by national security aides to not offer congratulations during a call with Putin, even placing the message "DO NOT CONGRATULATE” in all capital letters in a security briefing.

However, Trump still offered congratulations to Putin for winning a fourth term.

Twitter users traded jokes after the report, comparing it to other infamous scenarios of people not following advice or instructions.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...dia-mocks-do-not-congratulate-report-on-trump

Nah, I think you have it all wrong, Barb. Actually, the world has decided to unite their efforts, in order to make you look like a first class MORON. And here you thought you were doing a good deed by 'hating on the President of the United States of America.' I hate to have to be the one to tell you that. I sincerely hope you're able to get all of that EGG off your face.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Nah, I think you have it all wrong, Barb. Actually, the world has decided to unite their efforts, in order to make you look like a first class MORON. And here you thought you were doing a good deed by 'hating on the President of the United States of America.' I hate to have to be the one to tell you that. I sincerely hope you're able to get all of that EGG off your face.

So you think that Trump's congratulatory message to Putin was a good thing? Appropriate? Does the "world" think this was a good idea?
Is Trump paying you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you think that Trump's congratulatory message to Putin was a good thing? Appropriate? Does the "world" think this was a good idea?
Is Trump paying you?

I thought of giving Putin a call myself, but, it got late and I had a lot to do. I'll try and give him a call today. Vlad called me on my birthday and I wasn't home. Since then, we've been playing 'phone tag.' Such is life, I guess. I'm happy he won though, I was nervous about that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And will continue to do so until Trump either resigns or is impeached ...

The only thing that would be ironically amusing (and not unexpected or undeserved) would be for Putin to provide the real truth of what Trump is so fearful of being exposed ...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
by-steve-lounsbury-on-republican-pinterest-pin-political-humor-memes-by-steve-lounsbury-on-republican-pinterest-puke-those-words-will-never-cross.jpg

This is a President who celebrated and mocked Assistant FBI Director McCabe when he was fired 26 hours before being allowed to retire and receive his pension with some semblance of dignity!

Given that "David Dennison" and his surrogates have reverted to a hardball, "take no prisoners" approach as their preferred management style - why would they expect anything less from their opponents?

Status
Not open for further replies.