Mom Eyed After Kicking Out Son Who Voted for Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Mom Eyed After Kicking Out Son Who Voted for Trump in Elementary School Election

A Houston mother can be seen in a viral video telling her young son, “Since you voted for Donald Trump, you can get your (blank) and get out.”
http://www.theroot.com/articles/new...r-donald-trump-in-elementary-school-election/

Houston mother is under investigation after posting a video showing her kicking out her young son because he voted for Donald Trump during a mock election at his elementary school, KHOU reports.

The video went viral, with commenters criticizing the mother for her actions and saying she should be in jail.

“I can’t believe a mother would go against her son like that and put her kid through that much trauma. That’s awful,” a neighbor, Mike Terry, told the news station.

At the beginning of the video, the mom can be heard telling the boy, “Since you voted for Trump, you can get your [s–t] and get out.

“Uh-uh, the suitcase is packed by the door,” she adds as the boy begins to cry. “We don’t do Donald Trump here”
...........(SNIP)

glassjester

Are you kidding me..abuse? :chuckle:

I thought you guys were the tuff luv champions. :sibbie:

Yeah, really.

I'd be willing to bet he was back in the house within 5 minutes, and the joke was over.

It's mean, yes. But abusive? Hardly.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, really.

I'd be willing to bet he was back in the house within 5 minutes, and the joke was over.

It's mean, yes. But abusive? Hardly.

Yep, I remember doing something to my kids in the vein of "Where not going to Six Flags if you don't clean your room" knowing full well it was B.S. ....all the while listening to the wails and moans.

I suspect CC dislikes the message being sent more so than the technique being used. If the shoe was on the other foot he would be singing its praises.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Are you kidding me..abuse?.......
No, I am not kidding. I can only imagine what goes through a little kid's mind when a mother is throwing him out of the house. Tiny kid's are not that sophisticated, he probably really thought it was true and that's why he was crying. You'd better rub Buddha's belly some more, you're not very nice.

quip

BANNED
Banned
No, I am not kidding. I can only imagine what goes through a little kid's mind when a mother is throwing him out of the house. Tiny kid's are not that sophisticated, he probably really thought it was true and that's why he was crying. You'd better rub Buddha's belly some more, you're not very nice.

Uh Huh, I'm on Santa's naughty list now too!

Danoh

Uh Huh, I'm on Santa's naughty list now too!

Well, Santa is a works based salvionist like her, you know - his whole deal is RCC works based acceptance...

"He knows when you are bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes!"

"You better watch out" bub, Roman Catholic "Santa's coming...to town."

:chuckle:

glassjester

Well, Santa is a works based salvionist like her, you know - his whole deal is RCC works based acceptance...

Santa is and works and faith based.
Sure you have to be good, but you also have to believe in him.

Everybody knows that.