Mob chants threats outside Tucker Carlson’s DC home

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mob-chants-threats-outside-tucker-carlsons-dc-home

A self-described left-wing Antifa group posted videos of a mob outside the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, chanting, “Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night.”

The now-deleted video was posted on social media by Smash Racism, D.C. The same group made headlines in September after activists confronted Sen.Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife inside a restaurant during Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

The host said activists rang his doorbell, broke his oak door and one protester was apparently caught on security video mentioning a pipe bomb.

If liberals don't shut down this group, eventually conservatives are going to act. Just because they haven't yet, doesn't mean they won't. Liberals are being stupid, allowing this group to exist; and think they will succeed in the political arena. Inciting violence and threats will eventually get you the same in return; is that what they want? Liberals are on a dangerous path.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mob-chants-threats-outside-tucker-carlsons-dc-home

If liberals don't shut down this group, eventually conservatives are going to act. Just because they haven't yet, doesn't mean they won't. Liberals are being stupid, allowing this group to exist; and think they will succeed in the political arena. Inciting violence and threats will eventually get you the same in return; is that what they want? Liberals are on a dangerous path.

i was going to ask CC, but he's gone red again :dizzy:

does anybody know why they're targeting tucker carlson?

or is it folly to expect a rational reason for the actions of the irrational?

ok doser

The group Smash Racism DC, which calls itself an anti-fascist (Antifa) group, posted a video of several people gathered outside of a house.

"Tucker Carlson, we are outside your home to protest. ... Your policies promote hate...[/quote]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/an...izes-fox-commentator-tucker-carlson-s-n934131

tucker carlson has "policies"??? :freak:

is tucker carlson a governmental organization?

:think:
or is antifa comprised of retards?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What this group did to Tucker Carlson is terrorism ---- forming a mob outside his house with his family inside, shouting threats, and destroying his property.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I think it was a week ago. And no, it is not the right thing to do.
Why Tucker---because he is a shill for the right wing and trump.
And he was soooo much cuter when he was wearing bow ties.

ok doser

I think it was a week ago. And no, it is not the right thing to do.
And he was soooo much cuter when he was wearing bow ties.

i really don't know much about him, only caught him in a youtube clip debating that fat retard cenk from the young tards

and i wasn't all that impressed with his speaking style, although i did agree with a lot of the points he was making

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
i really don't know much about him, only caught him in a youtube clip debating that fat retard cenk from the young tards

and i wasn't all that impressed with his speaking style, although i did agree with a lot of the points he was making

Did you learn your name calling from trump or have you always been stuck in the 5th grde?

fool

Hall of Fame
Anyone that blocks a road and gets run over gets no sympathy from me.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm a liberal, and no fan of Tucker Carlson, but if this story is true (I'm not sure how true it is ) , I do not condone the harassment he received .
I don't know exactly who these people are, or if they're really Antifa , or exactly why they did this . A lot of American liberals consider some of Carlson's statements to be racist .
I don't know if he actually is , but from what I've seen of him on Fox News , the things he says are more stupid than racist .

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
i was going to ask CC, but he's gone red again :dizzy:
does anybody know why they're targeting tucker carlson?
or is it folly to expect a rational reason for the actions of the irrational?
CC - stop going red! :sibbie:
Yeah CC, stick around.

I think they save up my reports. As soon as I go green I go red again. This is my second post today. It might be my last. I give up.

ok doser

there are any number of shills for the left wing and their political leaders - i don't remember any of them having protesters threaten them and their families

do you?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

UPDATE

Organizer of Antifa attacks on Tucker Carlson identified, linked to congressional Dems
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/o...nd-cruz-carlson-mobs-revealed-linked-to-congr

WASHINGTON, D.C., December 21, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – An organizer behind the Antifa group that orchestrated mobs threatening the families of Sen. Ted Cruz, R-TX, and Fox News host Tucker Carlson has been identified, as has his history of working with Democrat members of Congress, according to a report this week by the Daily Caller.

In September, an Antifa group called Smash Racism DC descended on Cruz and his wife at a restaurant in the nation’s capital, forcing them to leave their dinner and then declaring online, “You are not safe [...] We will take from you the peace you have taken from so many others.” Last month, members of the group gathered in front of Carlson’s home while his wife was there alone, chanting things like “we know where you sleep at night” and at one point slamming against the front door hard enough to crack it.

On Wednesday, the Daily Caller (which Carlson co-founded) reported that “Chepe,” a Smash Racism DC organizer, is an alias for Joseph “Jose” Alcoff, a 36-year-old payday campaign manager for Americans for Financial Reform. In his day job, Alcoff lobbies lawmakers on financial policy, and has been quoted by and/or appeared at events with Democrat Sens. Dianne Feinstein, Tammy Baldwin, and Sherrod Brown, and Democrat Reps. Don Beyer and Maxine Waters.

ok doser

Protesters At Tucker Carlson’s House Double Down: ‘Promotion Of White Supremacy Has Consequences’
Smash Racism D.C. speaks out about their protest against the Fox News host.

The group, Smash Racism D.C., has been described as a local anti-fascist organization. “Tucker’s promotion of white supremacy has real world consequences and he knows this,” they said in a statement.

https://newsone.com/3835880/protesters-tucker-carlson-fox-news/

can anybody give a clear example (video please, or quotes at least) of Tucker Carlson "promoting white supremacy"?

'cause i can't find it

and absent a clear example of Tucker Carlson "promoting white supremacy", i'm just going to have to assume that these retards protesting him are, well, retarded

and maybe the national conversation should be about locking up retards who think chanting like mindless drones and threatening the wife and children of somebody they don't like is something they should do in public

maybe it's time for real americans to stand up to retards like these:

and say "get the hell out of here"

fool

Hall of Fame

Protesters At Tucker Carlson’s House Double Down: ‘Promotion Of White Supremacy Has Consequences’
Smash Racism D.C. speaks out about their protest against the Fox News host.

The group, Smash Racism D.C., has been described as a local anti-fascist organization. “Tucker’s promotion of white supremacy has real world consequences and he knows this,” they said in a statement.

https://newsone.com/3835880/protesters-tucker-carlson-fox-news/

can anybody give a clear example (video please, or quotes at least) of Tucker Carlson "promoting white supremacy"?

'cause i can't find it

and absent a clear example of Tucker Carlson "promoting white supremacy", i'm just going to have to assume that these retards protesting him are, well, retarded

and maybe the national conversation should be about locking up retards who think chanting like mindless drones and threatening the wife and children of somebody they don't like is something they should do in public

maybe it's time for real americans to stand up to retards like these:

and say "get the hell out of here"

Wanting to control the southern border is now white supremacy, because the only reason you want to stop the flood of undocumented people across your border is because they're brown.

ok doser

Wanting to control the southern border is now white supremacy, because the only reason you want to stop the flood of undocumented people across your border is because they're brown.

so how come we bother controlling the northern border?