Mmm, Bengals. Your Tears Are Delicious

Daniel1769

A borning first half turned into one of the wildest second halves I''ve ever seen. When Ben was hurt and being carted off the field, Bengals fans cheered and threw trash at him. I only recall seeing this once before in all my years watching football.

Burfict picked off Landry Jones late in the fourth and ran to the locker room as if the game was over, only to return to lose the game after Pit recovered a fumble by Hill. Ben returned to the game and got Pit close to FG range. Penatlies on Burfict and Pacman Jones put Pit 30 yards closer to the goal posts, and Pit pulled out the victory.

The unsung hero is the young Steelers kicker, Chris Boswell. He is the fourth kicker the Steelers had this year, and this young kid could've easily choked on such a critical kick in such a huge game. But The Bozz has ice running through his veins. Right through the uprights, Steelers win.

Pacman Jones and Cincy fans were literally crying as they once again failed to win a playoff game, a drought that has lasted since 1990. As dirty as the Bengals play, this win was sweet. Bengals, your tears are delicious. Now it's on to Denver.

Here we go!