Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Military Intelligence Asset now with BEL

This is the show from Thursday July 9th, 2009.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
The liberals hate anti-communists for example The John Birch Society of all people. They
hate anti-communists more than they hate communists. And the communists slaughtered
tens of millions of innocent people. The John Birch Society, as far as I know they never
killed anybody.

* Tom Healey from Mabank Texas: U.S. Air Force Master Sergeant Healey formerly listened in to the Russians, was stationed in Vietnam, in Tripoli, at the Pentagon, and protected America's nuclear weapons, is now helping Bob Enyart Live in our fight against abortionists and atheists! Bob asks Mr. Healy about his career, and Tom tells Bob about the impact of the BEL Resources on Tom's life!

Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! And don't miss*Bruce Shortt’s vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Master Sergeant said the same thing I thouhgt. It was the Pastor's on spot knowledge and ability to expose liars with the Bible that made me interested in reading the Bible. Even though I should have done it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.