MIKA GETS UPSET

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Morning Joe" co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, are on the warpath against our President and all of those of us who voted for him. They've continually attacked him by calling names and being generally disrespectful of his office. Need I mention that, when we elect a President, he or "she" is usually a human being, as well.

As a fellow resident of planet earth, I can attest to the fact that every single human being at one time or another, 'strikes back" when continually being attacked by bullies and Weasels, the President is no exception. The left-wing Democrats want Trump out of office at any cost. The DEMS have an "unholy alliance" with the media, Hollywood, and the Antifa "warriors" out on our streets. I would suggest if the media can't take the heat, they ought to get outta Dodge, as I've often said.

I've seen quite a few Presidents in office during my sixty some years and have never seen such a barrage of insults, angst, anger, animosity, death threats and vitriol being heaped on any other President during his Presidency. Not even Johnson or Nixon received such negative feedback. We're living in a time of great uncertainty. We have a possibility of all out War with Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran. Any one of those countries could fire a missile our way, rather it is at one of our ships in the sea or somewhere within the confines of our Nation.

We also face a possible "Civil War" that goes beyond the "Psychological and verbal," and into the actual physical form of violence. There truly is a "Dark Cloud" hovering over our Nation at this point in history.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see there's a correlation between the Leftists on TOL and the Leftists outside TOL. Both sets of Leftists converge on "Freedom of Speech" and try their best to "Squelch it." Leftists are perpetually on the attack in order to bring down Trump within the confines of all discussion. Their tactics are virtually the same and can be counted on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How long will it take the Leftists to call old GM a "Nazi?" Basically, Leftists seem to believe anybody who voted for Trump is a "Nazi." We see that constantly being perpetrated in the cities of our Nation. If you happen to be a Conservative the Leftists label you as a Fascist or Nazi. As I've stated before, Antifa is the militant arm of the Democratic Party as the "Brown Shirts" were to the Nazi Party in 1930s Germany. The "Fascists" today switch things around a bit and call Conservatives: Nazis. Sort of an "Orwellian Twist."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you watch You-Tube and see all of the Antifa attacks, you'll notice that comparatively speaking, there are few arrests being made. In some Cities, the Police were asked to "Stand Down." Personally, I would suggest that the folks that voted for Trump, stay far away from these protests/riots and let the Police contend with these Thugs. When these two "opponents" come together they clash and therefore cause violence to rule the day. Antifa is out there to incite violence and disrupts the peace. That's their goal. They're a mixture of Anarchists, Malcontents, rebellious youth, and older, but not wiser middle-aged and older types. This is all being orchestrated by the Democratic Party and financially backed by George Soros and his ilk. Make no mistake, what's going on is an attack on America. These gatherings in our Cities are meant to bring down and collapse the American way of life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of the leftist's goals is to somehow "Silence their opposition." Another goal is to demonize Trump and the people who voted for him. You'll notice the Media is always there to attack everything Trump says and does. The far-left, riot/protest, yell obscenities, call names, make unfounded accusations, cause property damage, perpetrate physical violence, disrespect the Police, etc. This is what the far-left do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Leftists incessantly argue against logical/reasonable discussion and debate. They'd rather push their "Party Line" than use logic and reason to make a point. Their usual discussions include Trump Bashing, exaggerations, out and out lies, and pointless accusations. After all, it's not about the TRUTH, it's about what people will believe, right? Joseph Goebbels, the propaganda minister under Adolph Hitler once said: "Tell a lie long enough and it will soon become the truth."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Our Nation is crumbling underneath the weight of our disgraceful Media, corrupt far-left Democratic leadership, the Antifas, and Hollywood celebrities. They're all working together to undermine our President and thereby, our country. The Democratic Leadership are merely there as "Obstructionists." They refuse to do their Jobs and only have the grievous goal of bringing down the President of the United States. Leaders such as Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters only seek to destroy Trump even if that means ruining our country as a side effect. They're OBSESSED with Trump.

Mocking You

The President of the United States can be bullied? That is certainly news to me!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

glorydaz

I see there's a correlation between the Leftists on TOL and the Leftists outside TOL. Both sets of Leftists converge on "Freedom of Speech" and try their best to "Squelch it." Leftists are perpetually on the attack in order to bring down Trump within the confines of all discussion. Their tactics are virtually the same and can be counted on.

Yep, they figure if they squeal loud enough, the voice of reason won't be heard.

glorydaz

If you watch You-Tube and see all of the Antifa attacks, you'll notice that comparatively speaking, there are few arrests being made. In some Cities, the Police were asked to "Stand Down." Personally, I would suggest that the folks that voted for Trump, stay far away from these protests/riots and let the Police contend with these Thugs. When these two "opponents" come together they clash and therefore cause violence to rule the day. Antifa is out there to incite violence and disrupts the peace. That's their goal. They're a mixture of Anarchists, Malcontents, rebellious youth, and older, but not wiser middle-aged and older types. This is all being orchestrated by the Democratic Party and financially backed by George Soros and his ilk. Make no mistake, what's going on is an attack on America. These gatherings in our Cities are meant to bring down and collapse the American way of life.

Yep, mob rule is their goal and anarchy is the name of their game. It's a sad state of affairs. :nono:

glorydaz

The Leftists incessantly argue against logical/reasonable discussion and debate. They'd rather push their "Party Line" than use logic and reason to make a point. Their usual discussions include Trump Bashing, exaggerations, out and out lies, and pointless accusations. After all, it's not about the TRUTH, it's about what people will believe, right? Joseph Goebbels, the propaganda minister under Adolph Hitler once said: "Tell a lie long enough and it will soon become the truth."

Yep, and even the housewives become harbingers of hate and divisiveness against this great country.