Michael The Arch Angel

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]It is impossible for Michael to be Jesus. (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels (messengers) fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels (messengers) fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven (in Genesis God calls the earth heaven) any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels (messengers) were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

So how did Michael and his angels (messengers) overcome Satan?

Answer: By the Blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony.

So if Michael and his messengers overcame Satan by the blood of the LAMB, then Michael cannot be the Lamb?

Hebrews 1:5

For to which of the angels (messengers) did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was to Yahshua, the messenger of the New Covenant, that God said, “you are may Son.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Crown of life and related scriptures.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Philippians 4:1
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!

1 Thessalonians 2:19
For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

2 Timothy 4:8
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Hebrews 2:7
You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

James 1:12
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

1 Peter 5:4
And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Revelation 2:10
Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

Revelation 3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 19:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes (Ministers), came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.
21 days is the 21st century.

Daniel 10:21
but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince (Minister.)
How come Christ is not getting all the support he needs? It is because the people have been lead astray.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:1
“At that time Michael, the great prince (Minister) who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

In Hebrew the words “prince-s,” here in Daniel above, should have been translated as minister-s.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Related scriptures pertaining to the horses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 1:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 6:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The pope wears a triple crown, so therefore it is not him. The crown in Rev 6 is a single crown. All TRUE Christians receive a crown of life. [That’s in scriptures] The bow with no arrow means that he takes action without violence. Christ has many crowns and many arrows and rides a white horse. The "Red horse-s is Islam in the Middle East."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

beloved57

cherubram

So if Michael and his messengers overcame Satan by the blood of the LAMB, then Michael cannot be the Lamb?

So was the Blood of Christ shed for the Angels ?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So was the Blood of Christ shed for the Angels ?

Yes.

"For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell*and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross." (Colossians 1:19-20)

beloved57

Yes, for the messengers born into this world.

You are being deceitful here. Did Christ die for the Angels, like Gabriel and Michael the Arch Angel ? Also what about these Angels that Peter wrote of here 2 Pet 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

What about the Holy Angels Elect 1 Tim 5:21

I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

beloved57

Yes.

"For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell*and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross." (Colossians 1:19-20)

That scripture does not say that Christ died for the Angels !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That scripture does not say that Christ died for the Angels !

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers." (Colossians 1:15-16)

Some of the things he created committed sin.

Why do you believe Jesus did not die for his creatures' sins?

Only angels and humans commit sin.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]It is impossible for Michael to be Jesus. (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels (messengers) fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels (messengers) fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven (in Genesis God calls the earth heaven) any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels (messengers) were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

So how did Michael and his angels (messengers) overcome Satan?

Answer: By the Blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony.

Hebrews 1:5

For to which of the angels (messengers) did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was to Yahshua, the messenger of the New Covenant, that God said, “you are may Son.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Crown of life and related scriptures.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Philippians 4:1
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!

1 Thessalonians 2:19
For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you?

2 Timothy 4:8
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Hebrews 2:7
You made them a little lower than the angels; you crowned them with glory and honor

Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

James 1:12
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

1 Peter 5:4
And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Revelation 2:10
Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

Revelation 3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 19:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes (Ministers), came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.
21 days is the 21st century.

but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince (Minister.)
How come Christ is not getting all the support he needs? It is because the people have been lead astray.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:1
“At that time Michael, the great prince (Minister) who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

In Hebrew the words “prince-s,” here in Daniel above, should have been translated as minister-s.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Related scriptures pertaining to the horses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 1:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 6:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 19:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The pope wears a triple crown, so therefore it is not him. The crown in Rev 6 is a single crown. All TRUE Christians receive a crown of life. [That’s in scriptures] The bow with no arrow means that he takes action without violence. Christ has many crowns and many arrows and rides a white horse. The "Red horse-s is Islam in the Middle East."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

The Michael of the BOR isn't an archangel, it's Christ Michael, the heavenly name of the Son of God who incarnate on earth.

Perhaps the Jews mistook Michael as an arch angel to begin with because they did not know and presently do not believe that God has a creator Son.

Gabriel instructed Mary as to what Michaels name was to be as an incarnate human. He was named after Joshua.

In heaven Michael is the name of the Son who created our world.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps the Jews mistook Michael as an arch angel to begin with because they did not know and presently do not believe that God has a creator Son.

It was Jude who referred to Michael as an archangel.

Jude was one the brothers of Jesus.

beloved57

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers." (Colossians 1:15-16)

Some of the things he created committed sin.

Why do you believe Jesus did not die for his creatures' sins?

Only angels and humans commit sin.

Does that scripture say that Christ died for the sins of Angels as you said it did? Yes or No ?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jude didn't know that the heavenly name of the Son of God was Michael, neither did the apostles. It was revealed to John on Patmos. It's also revealed in the Urantia Book.!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Does that scripture say that Christ died for the sins of Angels as you said it did? Yes or No ?

:cow:

If you try to teach scripture to a cow she will just stand there looking at you with her big brown eye wondering :wazzup:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jude didn't know that the heavenly name of the Son of God was Michael, neither did the apostles. It was revealed to John on Patmos. It's also revealed in the Urantia Book.!

John never claimed that Jesus Christ is an angel.

On the contrary, the world to come is not subject to angels. (Hebrews 2:5)

CherubRam

You are being deceitful here. Did Christ die for the Angels, like Gabriel and Michael the Arch Angel ? Also what about these Angels that Peter wrote of here 2 Pet 2:4

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

What about the Holy Angels Elect 1 Tim 5:21

I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

The word "angel" is a pagan belief and is not biblical. The correct translation is "messenger-s."

CherubRam

Christ speaking about Michael:

How come Christ is not getting all the support he needs? It is because the people have been lead astray.

CherubRam

Evasion !

Angel in (Hebrew: מַלְאָךְ‎ malakh, plural malakhim) is a messenger of God, an envoy or messenger in general who appears throughout the Hebrew Bible, Rabbinic literature, and traditional Jewish liturgy.
Etymology
Hebrew "mal'akh" (מַלְאָךְ) is the standard Hebrew Bible word for "messenger", both human and divine, though it is less used for human messengers in Modern Hebrew. In the King James Bible the noun malakh is rendered as "angel" 111x, "messenger" 98x, "ambassadors" 4x, The noun derives from the verbal consonantal root (ל-א-ך), meaning "to send". This root is attested in Hebrew only in this noun, and in the noun "Melakha" (מְלָאכָה), meaning "work". The term "Mal'akh" therefore simply means one who is sent, even when applied to humans; for instance, "Mal'akh" is the root of the name of the prophet Malachi, whose name means "my messenger".
Scholar Michael D. Coogan notes that it is only in the late books that the terms "come to mean the benevolent semidivine beings familiar from later mythology and art."

Angels are found in Sumerian, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian and Greek writings. It is well known that ancient Sumerian texts pre-dating the Hebrew bible included the idea of the existence of angels.

Though maybe called different names, benevolant spirit beings similar to angels can also be found within other religions, mythologies, and lore. Hinduism has avatars, Buddhism has devas and bodhisattvas, the Greeks wrote about daimons, and other spirit beings similar to angels, such as guardian spirits and spirit guides, which have been taught by tribal cultures.