MeShak's Perspective

drbrumley

You close your thread accusing us because you can not discuss biblical things. Typical....Your pride is your downfall.

I am only showing my perspective of true Christians which I don't see much in this site.

Gentle Christians are not much of talkers, they are doers of gentleness.

Oh NO YOU DON'T!!!

You ACCUSED ME and others who share the faith of being carnally minded Christians because we stand for our faith. And you say this because WE do NOT accept your false teaching that Jesus was a created being and our belief that the bibles declaration of a triunity with the Godhead. And OUR belief that we work because we are saved, not to be saved. These are the big three WE DO NOT and WILL NOT waver on.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You close your thread accusing us because you can not discuss biblical things. Typical....Your pride is your downfall.

Oh NO YOU DON'T!!!

You ACCUSED ME and others who share the faith of being carnally minded Christians because we stand for our faith. And you say this because WE do NOT accept your false teaching that Jesus was a created being and our belief that the bibles declaration of a triunity with the Godhead. And OUR belief that we work because we are saved, not to be saved. These are the big three WE DO NOT and WILL NOT waver on.
Great Post !!! :thumb:

drbrumley

The apostle Paul wrote, “I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough” (2 Corinthians 11:3, 4, NIV).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh NO YOU DON'T!!!

high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak decided to reject the "Grace Gospel" as preached by the Apostle Paul, long ago. She and her ilk (and there are many around TOL) have a completely closed mind/heart when it comes to the preaching of the "Grace Gospel." Unfortunately for them, they'll have to stand before God someday and be Judged by their WORKS and subsequently, cast into the Lake of Fire if they continue to reject God's Grace until the end of their life.

drbrumley

Meshak is angry at us because we say she is not included in the Body of Christ. We are elitist when we say that, prideful etc. She thinks it's ok to reject the triunity of God, Jesus' not being created and think it's ok to God.

So the question still stands MeShak....

What do YOU want US to do Meshak? You want US to count people as brothers and sisters who deny Jesus' Lordship? Explain to me why WE would do that? A biblical reason as to why!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak knows how to make a semi-intelligent statement, however, when it comes to having the ability to answer questions; she draws a blank. She might just have a "learning disability" that we're unaware of?