Men Commit Most Crimes -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What's the deal with men? From rape to burglary to shootings and other violent crimes, most crimes are committed by men. We are safe from 51% of the population. You won't get mugged or raped by a woman. Men are bad for the planet. :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What's the deal with men? From rape to burglary to shootings and other violent crimes, most crimes are committed by men. We are safe from 51% of the population...
:dizzy:

train_ride_by_momma__g.gif

the-succubus-picture.png

Succubus:
stripper.gif
Punished by death (Lev. 20:10), ensnares the simple (Prov. 7:6–23), brings a man to poverty (Prov. 6:26), leads to death (Prov. 2:16–19), increases transgressors (Prov. 23:27, 28), defined by Christ (Matt. 5:32), forgiven by Christ (John 8:1–11), mentioned by Paul (Rom. 7:3). Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1996). Nelson’s quick reference topical Bible index (p. 21). Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers.

See:

Dreams & Visions: Natan

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What's the deal with men? From rape to burglary to shootings and other violent crimes, most crimes are committed by men. We are safe from 51% of the population. You won't get mugged or raped by a woman. Men are bad for the planet. :chuckle:
Mallard ducks wouldn't exist if not for rape, rape is how that species procreates. I saw a squirrel rape another squirrel a couple weeks ago. Not raping is part of what distinguishes civilized human beings from wild animals (cf. 1Co2:14KJV "natural man"). So I guess the problem comes from the combination of testosterone with male genitalia.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Mallard ducks wouldn't exist if not for rape, rape is how that species procreates. I saw a squirrel rape another squirrel a couple weeks ago. Not raping is part of what distinguishes civilized human beings from wild animals (cf. 1Co2:14KJV "natural man"). So I guess the problem comes from the combination of testosterone with male genitalia.
Perhaps.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Feminism. The natural aggression from testosterone that God put in men is not used correctly with fatherhood.
Once boys reach puberty, they are under the constant involuntary influence of a powerful mind- and behavior-altering drug.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women don't need to commit crimes, all their exploits have been made legal.

You see, men have to break into something steal, all a woman has to do is divorce someone.

A pink slip is the woman's crowbar :rotfl: