Men and Women are divided by gender in whom they vote for

jeffblue101

Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight.com did a break down of men vs women in this election and the results are pretty much divided by genders.
http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/12/new-analysis-shows-women-will-derail-trump-train/
silver-electionupdate-menvoted.png

silver-electionupdate-womenvoted.png

That was from a Public Religion Research Institute poll conducted on behalf of The Atlantic. It showed a massive gender split, with Clinton trailing Trump by 11 percentage points among men but leading him by 33 points among women. To put those numbers in perspective, that’s saying Trump would defeat Clinton among men by a margin similar to Dwight D. Eisenhower’s landslide victory over Adlai Stevenson in 1952, while Clinton would defeat Trump among women by a margin similar to … actually, there’s no good comparison, since no candidate has won a presidential election by more than 26 percentage points since the popular vote became a widespread means of voting in 1824. To get to 33 points, you’d have to take the Eisenhower-Stevenson margin and add Lyndon B. Johnson’s 23-point win over Barry Goldwater in 1964 on top of it.

The punchline here is that women dislike Trump so much, that if and when Trump loses this election, it will be in large part because they, as a majority, did not want to see him near the Oval Office.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
this is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote :idunno:

Women for Trump have openly stated that they feel more empowered then women for Hillary.

These feminists are basically held down by their own misery. They'll report to be empowered and all for so called 'progress', but women for Hillary make up the largest sect for intellectually unattractive, conceited women.

That's not being empowered, that's being deluded. And as such, it certainly isn't something of progress or happiness.
Part of the reason I'm critical of liberal men is because they support that- they don't get that being the head of women isn't 'superiority', it's 'responsibility'. But they've let women run rampant and this is the dumb result of it :rolleyes:

The Berean

Women for Trump have openly stated that they feel more empowered then women for Hillary.

These feminists are basically held down by their own misery. They'll report to be empowered and all for so called 'progress', but women for Hillary make up the largest sect for intellectually unattractive, conceited women.

That's not being empowered, that's being deluded. And as such, it certainly isn't something of progress or happiness.
Part of the reason I'm critical of liberal men is because they support that- they don't get that being the head of women isn't 'superiority', it's 'responsibility'. But they've let women run rampant and this is the dumb result of it :rolleyes:

Aka, "beta boys". :p

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Apparently Eric Trump sent out a fundraising email saying that momentum was on Trump's side... and included a map that looks very much like the FiveThirtyEight map of male-only voters.

:chuckle:

What will Trump's manosphere do now?

With spectacularly bad timing, an email from the Donald Trump campaign went out Wednesday morning titled “Momentum.” To make a long story short, the Trump campaign seems to think, based on nonexistent polls, that it is on the brink of a victory that would be the equivalent of having no women in America vote.

The Berean

When Sanders was still running, women under 30 supported Sanders far more than Hillary. What does that say about Hillary that some old hippie, social democrat, Jewish guy had more support from young women than Hillary? :think:

glorydaz

I think liberal women get to vote four or five times....they're worth so much more than the rest of us. That's why the stats.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think liberal women get to vote four or five times....they're worth so much more than the rest of us. That's why the stats.

You're back :)
Or at least, I haven't seen you in a while.

They force their husbands to vote for Hilary- I imagine the wife wears the pants in many of those households :plain: