Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Megan's Call Part I

This is the show from Thursday June 26th, 2008.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:

Bob Enyart - Jesus said, "They hated Me, therefore they'll hate you." So Megan, who hates you because of Jesus Christ?

Megan - I don't...I don't know.

Bob Enyart - No one, right?

Megan - Right.

Bob Enyart - Right, you know what that means?

Megan - What does that mean?

Bob Enyart - That you are none of His.

Megan - I am a prochoice person. Now whether me personally, Megan, could have an abortion is a completely different issue.

Bob Enyart - Who cares Megan?

Megan - You have to care.

Bob Enayrt - No, God said to love your neighbor. So you could say, "Well, I'm not going to beat my child because I would really love my child. But if my neighbor beats his child, I really couldn't care less."

That's the form of your argument. See, your heart is hardened because you don't know God. If you knew God you'd see how evil your thoughts are.

SUMMARY:

* Megan's Call Part I: will knock your socks off. Hear Megan's call and then tune in tomorrow for the shocking conclusion.

Today's Resources: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!

Status
Not open for further replies.