Media manipulation

Danoh

"President Trump: Zeke, from Time magazine, writes a story about, I took down, I would never do that, because I have great respect for Dr. Martin Luther King. But this is how dishonest the media is."

So says the man with the fake Time Magazine covers on his walls.

:rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"President Trump: Zeke, from Time magazine, writes a story about, I took down, I would never do that, because I have great respect for Dr. Martin Luther King. But this is how dishonest the media is."

So says the man with the fake Time Magazine covers on his walls.

:rotfl:
My dad has a beer mug with his face on a Rambo body with machine gun. It's from Six Flags. People make fake pictures and magazines all the time dano/ I'm glad you're finally settling in and accepting Donald J. Trump as your great President !!

Danoh

My dad has a beer mug with his face on a Rambo body with machine gun. It's from Six Flags. People make fake pictures and magazines all the time dano/ I'm glad you're finally settling in and accepting Donald J. Trump as your great President !!

As with all Trump supporters; you are a fool.

Plain and simple.

Trump has been astoundingly stupid and corrupt to the core his entire life.

Some of the dumbest people in business are found in the world of real estate.

Because it is easy to get into and is very forgiving, due to laws of supply and demand that eventually turn any bad deal into a good one.

As a result; its' world is over populated with many a practically illiterate, accidental millionaires and even some billionaires.

Clearly, you failed to do a history on the man out of your wishful ignorance in your obviously fan boy cluelessness to this very minute.

Nothing more.

This is why your every post is so bereft of any substance of any merit.

I predicted The Swamp Thing would more than meet with his betters in DC

Well, here we are - The Donald sinking fast in that Swamp; but in the minds of historically illiterate fanboys like you.

It is what it is with your kind.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As with all Trump supporters; you are a fool.

Plain and simple.

Trump has been astoundingly stupid and corrupt to the core his entire life.

Some of the dumbest people in business are found in the world of real estate.

Because it is easy to get into and is very forgiving, due to laws of supply and demand that eventually turn any bad deal into a good one.

As a result; its' world is over populated with many a practically illiterate, accidental millionaires and even some billionaires.

Clearly, you failed to do a history on the man out of your wishful ignorance in your obviously fan boy cluelessness to this very minute.

Nothing more.

This is why your every post is so bereft of any substance of any merit.

I predicted The Swamp Thing would more than meet with his betters in DC

Well, here we are - The Donald sinking fast in that Swamp; but in the minds of historically illiterate fanboys like you.

It is what it is with your kind.
dano, your kind is a lonely, friendless existence :chuckle:

Danoh

Most farmers voted for him. Most farmers are plain and simple fools?

Whether intentional or willfull on their part; anyone who voted for and or supports Trump is a clueless fool.

Just a matter of following the money trail said life-long corruptly political and financial crook has ever been engaged in for personal gain all the way back to when he was learning his trade at his old man's just as corrupt life long business history (endless Mobbed up politicians and Tammany Hall).

A sample...

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...ussian-money-stretch-back-more-30-yearsdonald