ECT May Debate Never Grow Void of Love

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I have changed the wording of this.

I wish I could change the title.

Admin has been responsive to this occurrence, and has given respectful, peaceful words that subdued this topic.

I only make one request.

In this modern age of Christianity, there are over 30,000 Christian denominations.

Some people have separated with the label Christian to pull away from the division and condemnation that violates the teachings of Jesus.

I implore that people like Sonnet are weighed with mercy, for they genuinely confess Love for Jesus and His sacrifice for mankind so sins.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sonnet had a post that challenged man made doctrines.

He implored the Gospel is for all, and the post was filled with accusations against people that uplifted the Royal Law above all teachings of men.

He got censored.

Finally, and deservedly so.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Reformed Christians get a lot of flack from the same people all the time, and NIG and Sonnet joined those ranks- with the same rejections and bashing of any and all doctrines.

musterion

He implored the Gospel is for all, and the post was filled with accusations against people that uplifted the Royal Law above all teachings of men.

He got censored.

It can be seen on the Rebuttal of the Dreadful Doctrine of Reprobation

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Rules are rules. Some may post in certain CLEARLY IDENTIFIED areas, others cannot.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

He got censored.

It can be seen on the Rebuttal of the Dreadful Doctrine of Reprobation

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."
The ECT threads are not for debating

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Reformed Christians get a lot of flack from the same people all the time, and NIG and Sonnet joined those ranks- with the same rejections and bashing of any and all doctrines.

I believe we had a good old bash fest. All of us.

Can peace ever be made?

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Finally, and deservedly so.

Nang,

I can see that we will forever butt heads, but don't ever believe that I question your salvation, or even dislike you.

Remember, it's a mutual frustration.

I extend peace to you.

You are allowed to entendres peace back according to the precepts of Calvin, right?

Sigh....... I was just being a smart elic.

I promise to butt heads with you, but I also promise to peacefully count you my sister in Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
​I have changed the title for you.

Thank you Sherman.

My new experience on TOL has been a teacher in more ways than I can express.

The name of this OP is one of the most important results of a lesson learned. I'm not saying that humor and cutting sarcasm won't be used in the future when things get heated, but sometimes I forget how everyone has an intimate experience with God and challenging their foundational influences is usually experienced as an attack on them.

May we all be blessed with enough stubbornness to do His will, enough grace to never condemn, enough forgiveness to forgive ourselves and others when condemnation occurs, enough humor to stay full of joy, enough sarcasm to survive the trying times and above all; May we all respect the individuality of each cell that makes up the Kings body with the unconditional Love of the King that perfectly Loves us.