Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
meet-1.gif

Maxwells House

Thanks For The Greetings

Thanks For The Greetings

Thanks For The Greetings, John W, Rusha, Bright Raven, Chickenman, Inzl Ket, Tambora, Angel 4 Truth, Some Other Dude, And Steko.

Yes, The Name Is Like The Coffee, But I Don't Benefit From Their Profits But Drink The Coffee.

And John W, I'm A Legend Only In My Own Mind.

Used To Yahoo Groups And Facebook, So This New Way Of Communicatin May Take Me A Little While To Figure Out.

Peace Bj

Maxwells House

Bright Raven Quotes: "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

Jim Elliot

Very True, I Think I Saw A Recent Movie About This Guy And His Family, Very Moving.

Maxwells House

Capitals, Began When I Started Practicing My Typing Skills And The Use Of The Shift Key With Letters, Then I Got Stuck That Way And Now I Actually Like It.

Gather Group, How Do I Get There? Early Morning, Is That After Or Before 7 A.M. I'm More About Before 7 A.M.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Capitals, Began When I Started Practicing My Typing Skills And The Use Of The Shift Key With Letters, Then I Got Stuck That Way And Now I Actually Like It.Gather Group, How Do I Get There? Early Morning, Is That After Or Before 7 A.M. I'm More About Before 7 A.M.
Yeah. And I like eating watermelon rind. :TomO:

Maxwells House

Was Asked By Ask Mr Religion Elsewhere:

Welcome to TOL!

Denomination?
Active in a church?
Monergistic or synergistic soteriologically?

Bj:

Cause I Couldn't Figure Out How To Respond There, I Will Respond Here.

I'm Christian Non Denominational And Not Active In Church, I Believe That Salvation And Sanctification Is A Cooperative Work.

Thanks For The Reading Suggestions, I Will Check Them Out.

Bj