Matthew 5:17-20

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Ziv 11, day, as I write this opening post. I would love to have your feedback. Can we learn together?

Jesus, Yeshua, taught the following.

Matthew 5:17-20​

I have posted this (scripture, passage) before, even not relating about making disciples (from Matthew 28). Do you understand about obeying God's commands? Do you understand who Jesus was speaking to? Do you understand what He said? Do you know that Jesus is the Messiah? Do you know that He is a Jew? Whom is His audience? To whom was He speaking? Do you understand that Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets? Jesus taught the nation of Israel. He taught His disciples, and He taught the crowds. There are many audiences Jesus spoke, taught, or related to, within Israel.

If you are of Israel you understand to observe Torah. If you are not of Israel you understand to obey God's commands. God will teach you if you are to become of Israel or not.

There is a new covenant in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. This is why diligent study of the Bible, God's word, Torah, is important. May you come to understand the TaNaKh, including the Prophets and the Writings in addition to Torah, God's Instruction, His Law or direction for us, what to observe or do, how to obey Him and please Him in every way.

Jeremiah 31:31-34​

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He used to be a Jew but he recovered.
Shalom.

Jesus was born a Jew, and has not ceased to be a Jew ever since.

I do not know what you mean by saying that He recovered. Being a Jew, whether you were born a Jew or not, is not something to recover from. It is something to rejoice in.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So why did the Jewish apostle John preach faith and love and not Torah observance?
Shalom.

Respectfully, I do not understand your question. You say that John was Jewish, preached faith and love, but not Torah observance. I do not know what you mean by these things or why you say them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

Respectfully, I do not understand your question. You say that John was Jewish, preached faith and love, but not Torah observance. I do not know what you mean by these things or why you say them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Because you're in darkness that's why!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because you're in darkness that's why!
Shalom.

I did not expect you to say this. This is not what I was expecting you to say. I did not know what you were going to say. Why do you say I am in darkness? Why do you say that I am in darkness is a reason for not understanding what you have said?

Why do you say that John did not preach Torah? Why do you say that John was Jewish? Why do you say that John preached faith and love?

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

I did not expect you to say this. This is not what I was expecting you to say. I did not know what you were going to say. Why do you say I am in darkness? Why do you say that I am in darkness is a reason for not understanding what you have said?

Why do you say that John did not preach Torah? Why do you say that John was Jewish? Why do you say that John preached faith and love?

Shalom.

Jacob

You're in darkness and your faith is almost extinguished. Only a miracle of Divine grace can save someone who has gone back to Moses for justification.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're in darkness and your faith is almost extinguished. Only a miracle of Divine grace can save someone who has gone back to Moses for justification.
Shalom.

I do not believe that you understand. Why do you say that I have gone back to Moses for justification? When you say this it does not make sense to me. I do not believe that I have done any such thing. I am willing to discuss this with you if you want me to. Moses is a prophet of God. Yeshua is also a prophet of God, the Son of God, and the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

I do not believe that you understand. Why do you say that I have gone back to Moses for justification? When you say this it does not make sense to me. I do not believe that I have done any such thing. I am willing to discuss this with you if you want me to. Moses is a prophet of God. Yeshua is also a prophet of God, the Son of God, and the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

I'm going to pray for your soul Jacob. I went down the path that you are on 20 years ago so repentance is possible but very painful to everyone involved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to pray for your soul Jacob. I went down the path that you are on 20 years ago so repentance is possible but very painful to everyone involved.
Shalom.

Repentance should be for sin. If you believe that I have sinned, you can let me know how you believe that I have done so.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was born a Jew, and has not ceased to be a Jew ever since.

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:26-29)

Abraham was a Hebrew, not a Jew. Our covenant today is through Abraham not Moses.

We are Abraham's seed, not Moses seed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise." (Galatians 3:26-29)

Abraham was a Hebrew, not a Jew. Our covenant today is through Abraham not Moses.

We are Abraham's seed, not Moses seed.
Shalom.

I am of Israel in that I observe Torah.

I see no reason to speak against Moses if that is what you are doing.

Shalom.

Jacob