ECT Mark 2 and the truth of the whole thing

Interplanner

Mark 2 contains the 'proof' miracle about Christ's authority to forgive sins. We see in it the genious assembly of cross-proving the truth. In order for us to see that he has authority to forgive sins...he heals a paralyzed person. Proof has been interwoven.

But there is something else in the picture here. It is the initial indication of the rejection of Christ by the leaders. He has hit the provocative nerve--the authority to forgive sins. So we now know something else is going on here: every attempt to find the whole account to be false is from this point on being collected as evidence.

If anyone has any doubt about the Gospel account, they really have to stop right here and take notice. The whole energy and force of Judaism was just set in motion. They must at all cost find something to discredit this claim of authority to forgive which resides only in God, so they are trying to find it through the rest of the account.

So once again Christ has cross-proven the account. Nothing that he claimed to do can be found to be false. 'In order for us to see that the whole account is true...he continues with miracle after powerful work' all of which are completely beyond the control of Judaism to stop or discredit.

Danoh

Mark 2 contains the 'proof' miracle about Christ's authority to forgive sins. We see in it the genious assembly of cross-proving the truth. In order for us to see that he has authority to forgive sins...he heals a paralyzed person. Proof has been interwoven.

But there is something else in the picture here. It is the initial indication of the rejection of Christ by the leaders. He has hit the provocative nerve--the authority to forgive sins. So we now know something else is going on here: every attempt to find the whole account to be false is from this point on being collected as evidence.

If anyone has any doubt about the Gospel account, they really have to stop right here and take notice. The whole energy and force of Judaism was just set in motion. They must at all cost find something to discredit this claim of authority to forgive which resides only in God, so they are trying to find it through the rest of the account.

So once again Christ has cross-proven the account. Nothing that he claimed to do can be found to be false. 'In order for us to see that the whole account is true...he continues with miracle after powerful work' all of which are completely beyond the control of Judaism to stop or discredit.

More of your reading your on the spot coming up with and reading of your own ideas into a thing.

You are hopeless.

Interplanner

More of your reading your on the spot coming up with and reading of your own ideas into a thing.

You are hopeless.

Unless you say exactly what is the problem, you are saying nothing. Which is most posts these days; just self-worship of your phenomenal intelligence. The bit from the Mk 2 demonstration is not original, but perhaps the thought that the whole account is that way. The opponents want to stop him, but the evidential material they would use is missing.

Interplanner

conversations will always be confusing when cut and pasted from somewhere else.

In 2 years you have never summarized what you think Gal 3:17 is there for.

Danoh

conversations will always be confusing when cut and pasted from somewhere else.

In 2 years you have never summarized what you think Gal 3:17 is there for.

Sort of like when you post absent of who you are posting to - very confusing to most. And disrespectful to them.

And I have summarrized my understanding of Gal. 3:17 in the past.

You always pull that nonsense.

Because you call for summaries you then dismiss in your vain books based reasoning.

Now you will feign innocence and request I do a do over as to this or that :chuckle:

Danoh

What is the summary?

Why is 'considerate' to call a person a fool or clueless?

When doing so for their own good or that of others who might otherwise be swayed by their "vain and profane" cluelessness.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Interplanner

When doing so for their own good or that of others who might otherwise be swayed by their "vain and profane" cluelessness.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

So this is the summary of Gal 3:17, and you agree that the gospel is 'God was in Christ, dealing with man's debt of sin' but I'm so mistaken otherwise, that I'm in with the Judaizers. You might check some past posts, but it is you who are defending the mistake of Gal 3:17, and I assume you know what that means!

There is no 2P2P in the NT, and there is indication that they resisted it because it mucks up the message, and would cost Israel's its land and city.

Interplanner

Danoh wrote:
And I have summarrized my understanding of Gal. 3:17 in the past.

You always pull that nonsense.

I ask because I don't know a single line with more fundamental impact on all NT theology than that, and
2, I don't know what you believe on it. You must have hidden it, once, in some icon that I'm supposed click on. It is such a fundamental declaration, that if you know the theological issues at stake, it would be a hub of thought that you would refer back to frequently.

You don't.

When questions are asked about Gal 3:17, you quote a verse each from Mt 10 and 24 as being so clear and such a decisive demonstration of your altitudinous knowledge that you are exempt from mentioning Gal 3:17.

DAN P

Hi and God was not the only that forgave SINS !!

Read John 20:23 where Jesus gives the apostlesthe power to REMIT SINS !!

How do you EXPLAIN that ?

Is that how you were saved , you always AVOID me , and you can tell all how you were saved , either !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and God was not the only that forgave SINS !!

Read John 20:23 where Jesus gives the apostlesthe power to REMIT SINS !!

How do you EXPLAIN that ?

Is that how you were saved , you always AVOID me , and you can tell all how you were saved , either !!

dan p

Well, in Judaism, the issue was about how wrong it was for a human to say they could forgive sins. Besides the issue of whether He was Messiah at the same time.

DAN P

Well, in Judaism, the issue was about how wrong it was for a human to say they could forgive sins. Besides the issue of whether He was Messiah at the same time.

Hi and this means you can not believe John 20:23 ??

It says clearly the apostles could REMIT SINS , so either say you know or DON'T know how it would happen ??

Just read the couple of verses before 23 gives the answer , don't you see ??

dan p

Interplanner

I don't think they declared anything along that line unless they knew that it was clearly a thing God would say.

Remember, in Judaism, only priests were supposed to declare anything along this line at all. For the ordinary person to do so meant that Jesus had put his close, commissioned followers on that level.

DAN P

I don't think they declared anything along that line unless they knew that it was clearly a thing God would say.

Remember, in Judaism, only priests were supposed to declare anything along this line at all. For the ordinary person to do so meant that Jesus had put his close, commissioned followers on that level.

Hi and in John 20:22 it Jesus talking to the disciples !!

In verse 23 He breathed on them "THE HOLY SPIRIT " and that is the power ofnthe Holy Spirit to REMIT SINS "

Since the RCC claims in APOSTOLIC SECESSION they should be able to also !!

It is obivious why it can not be done today Jesus does not on us THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT because we receive it at the ponit of salvation , BUT also we are not part of the twelve NOR can we , and that means the RCC is clevery wrong as Israel has been setaside as Luke 13:6-9 explains , and there are many more !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and in John 20:22 it Jesus talking to the disciples !!

In verse 23 He breathed on them "THE HOLY SPIRIT " and that is the power ofnthe Holy Spirit to REMIT SINS "

Since the RCC claims in APOSTOLIC SECESSION they should be able to also !!

It is obivious why it can not be done today Jesus does not on us THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT because we receive it at the ponit of salvation , BUT also we are not part of the twelve NOR can we , and that means the RCC is clevery wrong as Israel has been setaside as Luke 13:6-9 explains , and there are many more !!

dan p

I know you have great trouble with your physical eyesight; Dan.

And yet; despite that, your above is an excellent post brother :thumb:

DAN P

I know you have great trouble with your physical eyesight; Dan.

And yet; despite that, your above is an excellent post brother :thumb:

Hi and that operation helped , but the cataracts do not help as I use a computer all day and make some mistakes !!

INTERPLANNER says that he also taught Greek for one year and he should know what the Greek article means and why Jesus could not Indwell those Jewish disciples !!

I will say I P does not yet know how they could REMIT SINS , but if he ask I will tell him how the disciples did it , but I believe he will not !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and that operation helped , but the cataracts do not help as I use a computer all day and make some mistakes !!

INTERPLANNER says that he also taught Greek for one year and he should know what the Greek article means and why Jesus could not Indwell those Jewish disciples !!

I will say I P does not yet know how they could REMIT SINS , but if he ask I will tell him how the disciples did it , but I believe he will not !!

dan p

Just as ours is on our end; his perception of things is impacted by what he has found given his particular approach.

This impacts what we each base our arguments on.

This is also why MADs will at times also see things differently than other MADs do.