MAGA Hat Teen Speaks Out Amid Death Threats

drbrumley

Denounces “Outright Lies” About Tribal Elder Staredown.

The Kentucky teenager at the center of a media circus has spoken out after receiving death threats over a widely misreported incident with an Obama tribal elder on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.

"I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protester," reads a statement by Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School junior who was initially accused of taunting the drum-beating activist, prominent activist Nathan Phillips, only to be vindicated after the full video revealed that the Native American troupe approached the teens amid a tense standoff with a group known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, while the teens peacefully held their ground.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the Today show is scheduled to interview the lying indian tomorrow morning

i wonder if they'll question him on his lies about his military service?

the guys at Stolen Valor are pretty hot under the collar about it.

ok doser

Delingpole: Left-Wing (and the Right) Attack Kids

To Demonstrate Virtue.

"... allegedly mocking a Native American at a rally in Washington, DC...."

not just a "Native American"

a "Native American Elder, Vietnam War Veteran"

except he's only 64, an age at which most people (who aren't professional activists) have not yet retired

and he didn't serve in Vietnam

or as a "recon ranger" as he's claimed

he served as a refrigerator mechanic (i know, they sound similar - easy mistake), in Nebraska and California, when he wasn't in the brig for going AWOL

and he was denied an honorable discharge

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
MAGA Hat Teen Speaks Out Amid Death Threats

Where were the school chaperones who allowed this incident to get out of hand - at the very least they should have stood between the students and the other group to act as a buffer!

ok doser

... who allowed this incident to get out of hand ...

in what way did this incident "get out of hand"?

was anybody pushed?

was anybody shoved?

was anybody hurt?

no

a goofy old man was smiled at, tolerantly

oh noes!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The young black Americans backing Trump
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-45997233/the-young-black-americans-backing-trump

Young black conservatives wore Make America Great Again caps and chanted the president's name at the White House. Mr Trump won just 8% of the African American vote in the 2016 presidential election and critics accuse him of stoking racial tensions.
But he told the activists that the black community was more interested in the economy than race

Are we triggered yet?

trump_YBLS.jpg

_104053153_p06q0lrs.jpg

donald-trump-black-republicans.jpg

The Berean

"... allegedly mocking a Native American at a rally in Washington, DC...."

not just a "Native American"

a "Native American Elder, Vietnam War Veteran"

except he's only 64, an age at which most people (who aren't professional activists) have not yet retired

and he didn't serve in Vietnam

or as a "recon ranger" as he's claimed

he served as a refrigerator mechanic (i know, they sound similar - easy mistake), in Nebraska and California, when he wasn't in the brig for going AWOL

and he was denied an honorable discharge
He lied about being a "recon ranger", whatever that is, but he never said he actually served in the Vietnam War. He said he served in "Vietnam times" which is an odd phrasing but as far as I know he never said he actually was in Vietnam. Former Navy SEAL Don Shipley posted about this last week and Shipley is usually very thorough in his research. Plus, he's fricking hilarious as well.

ok doser

He lied about being a "recon ranger", whatever that is, but he never said he actually served in the Vietnam War. He said he served in "Vietnam times" which is an odd phrasing but as far as I know he never said he actually was in Vietnam. Former Navy SEAL Don Shipley posted about this last week and Shipley is usually very thorough in his research. Plus, he's fricking hilarious as well.

the shipley clip came out early on, since then there has surfaced video of phillips directly claiming to be a "Vietnam Vet", making claims about being spit upon in unifrom when "returning", etc

the most damning to me is a direct quote from the director of the documentary about his life - she is on record claiming that he is a Vietnam Vet

here - decide for yourself - this is an excerpt from a much longer rambling video that you can find on snopes -

The Berean

Oh wow! Hahaha. I stand corrected. This guy can't even remember his own lies! Thanks for the update, Doser.