MAGA hat and violence

ClimateSanity

There have been many instances of people getting physically beaten for wearing a make America great again hat. It seems to turn snowflakes into raging mad lunatics.

How many here have the courage to purchase a MAGA hat and walk the streets of your town? It really all depends on the city and location you are at.

I wonder if bringing gear to protect yourself will land you in jail? For instance, brass knuckles. A pocket knife. Nun chucks? Bring a cell phone for sure and videotape your offender landing a few punches on you before you dare begin to defend yourself.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
this is exactly the sort of thing i was referring to yesterday when the oversensitive little girlyman got his panties in a bunch

to retarded liberals, "make america great again" is an example of "words so charged as to render the reasonable man unreasonable in reaction"

the problem with that formulation is that liberals are, by definition, unreasonable

ClimateSanity

to retarded liberals, "make america great again" is an example of "words so charged as to render the reasonable man unreasonable in reaction"

That's insane. All the left has to do is thoroughly demonize a phrase used by the right and then claim hate speech when the phrase is uttered. Talk about being fascist. It seems the only free speech the leftist cares about is that speech which offends conservatives or furthers their agendas.

Danoh

There have been many instances of people getting physically beaten for wearing a make America great again hat. It seems to turn snowflakes into raging mad lunatics.

How many here have the courage to purchase a MAGA hat and walk the streets of your town? It really all depends on the city and location you are at.

I wonder if bringing gear to protect yourself will land you in jail? For instance, brass knuckles. A pocket knife. Nun chucks? Bring a cell phone for sure and videotape your offender landing a few punches on you before you dare begin to defend yourself.

I'd buy one as a keepsake - but you know; they're Made In China :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
this is exactly the sort of thing i was referring to yesterday when the oversensitive little girlyman got his panties in a bunch

the problem with that formulation is that liberals are, by definition, unreasonable

No, "Make America Great Again" is just dorky American exceptionalism, and much of the rest of the world thinks so too.

A Bunch Of European TV Shows Are Mocking Donald Trump With Spoof Tourism Ads
Satirical TV shows across Europe are trying to woo U.S. President Donald Trump. In a way.

They’re using hilarious spoof tourism ads to persuade him to put their nations “second” (because he has already pledged to put “America First”).

Switzerland:

“We’re not flat, like for example the Netherlands. They are so flat. Total disaster.”

Lithuania:

“We are the center of Europe and the best country in Europe. Period. All the others are losers. Are they in the center? No, we are. Bullseye.”

:chuckle:​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
and that makes it ok to assault someone wearing a hat with those words?

Of course not. What a goofy interpretation of what I said. Take a look at your post I replied to and see where you went wrong.

who gives a crap what the "rest of the world" thinks?

No one who's too America-centric to realize there's a whole world out there...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my post spoke to the violence perpetrated by the retarded left upon bearers of offensive hats

your post didn't

Arthur Brain

No, "Make America Great Again" is just dorky American exceptionalism, and much of the rest of the world thinks so too.

A Bunch Of European TV Shows Are Mocking Donald Trump With Spoof Tourism Ads
Satirical TV shows across Europe are trying to woo U.S. President Donald Trump. In a way.

They’re using hilarious spoof tourism ads to persuade him to put their nations “second” (because he has already pledged to put “America First”).

Switzerland:

“We’re not flat, like for example the Netherlands. They are so flat. Total disaster.”

Lithuania:

“We are the center of Europe and the best country in Europe. Period. All the others are losers. Are they in the center? No, we are. Bullseye.”

:chuckle:​

You also notice his smarting little fixation with TH going on there too? Yeah, he's not obsessed...

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Of course not. What a goofy interpretation of what I said. Take a look at your post I replied to and see where you went wrong.

No one who's too America-centric to realize there's a whole world out there...

Where he 'went' wrong? He started off badly and went further downhill thereon in...

:eek:

Arthur Brain

artie, can't you make a single post without talking about your girlfriend?

Ok, I've taken you off ignore for a bit for a laugh...

Which you've more than provided here ya big crank.

:rotfl:

How many bans ya got again for stalking TH? Lost count? I have...

Can't make this stuff up...