Luntz: Clinton's response to whether she lies 'one of the worst' he's ever seen

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Focus group pollster says Clinton's response to whether she lies is 'one of the worst' he's ever seen

http://www.businessinsider.com/democrats-hillary-clinton-dishonest-2016-8

On CBS News on Monday, Frank Luntz showed voters video clips of the Democratic nominee, and Democrats actually reacted more negatively than Republicans when seeing Clinton attempt to defend her honesty.

In the first clip, Clinton tells CBS that she has always "tried" to tell the truth.

A chart on-screen that measured voters' reactions showed the green line, for Democrats, plunging even farther than Republicans' when Clinton insisted that she doesn't believe she's ever lied.

Luntz said it was "one of the worst responses on the campaign trail" he'd ever seen, and "not just in this election"
..........(SNIP)

screenshot%202016-08-22%2014.11.33.png

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I'm waiting for your boy to explain all about ISIS, after all, "I know more about ISIS than the generals, believe me."
I guess I assumed that in order to make America great again, The Donald might have taken time out from counting his $ and combing his locks to meet with the military to get all the ISIS stuff out of the way before the election so he could focus on extorting wall $ from Mexico.

But, alas, that was not to be.