Lucky's pick 7-08-04

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

ya got that right. I still have NO gifs. booooo! hisssssss!

SOTK

Has anybody else noticed how often Lucky goes out of his way to bash Microsoft? You don't see Windows XP users going around bashing Linux. You'd think that with all the trouble free operating he's purportedly found with Linux, that he'd be the opposite. Same goes for Knight and his attacks on Microsoft. I mean these two should be some pretty serene computer operators given all their claims in how "Awesome" and "Superior" their operating systems are compared to Microsofts'. You know, they should be carefree and all. How come all the hostility? Makes you wonder. :think:

Lucky, just know that while you are going around TOL posting your wasted snide remarks about Microsoft and getting angrier as you do, I'll be playing the newest, coolest, and best game out there on my Microsoft Windows XP custom PC gaming machine without a care in the world!

:)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SOTK

You don't see Windows XP users going around bashing Linux.
Nope. From what I see, they bash XP too! :eek:
How come all the hostility?
Hostility? :confused:
Lucky, just know that while you are going around TOL posting your wasted snide remarks about Microsoft and getting angrier as you do, I'll be playing the newest, coolest, and best game out there on my Microsoft Windows XP custom PC gaming machine without a care in the world!
SOTK, just know that while you are playing the newest, coolest, and best game out there on your Microsoft Windows XP custom PC gaming machine without a care in the world, other XP-using TOLers are getting ticked off at all the Windows-loving malware out there. (BTW, I'm not "angry" at all.) :)

Mr. 5020

To be fair, Lucky is using a dual-boot machine, with Windows AND Linux.

Even he knows that he can't get along without MS.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Mr. 5020

To be fair, Lucky is using a dual-boot machine, with Windows AND Linux.

Even he knows that he can't get along without MS.
I used to have a dual-boot. But since I needed more hard drive space and only my sister used Windows, I sent it the the eternal "recycle bin." I'm...
msfree.gif

Christine

Originally posted by Lucky

I used to have a dual-boot. But since I needed more hard drive space and only my sister used Windows, I sent it the the eternal "recycle bin." I'm...
msfree.gif
You got rid of windows?!!?? *gasp* :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.