Liz Crokin interviewed about pedophilia and pedophilia rings

Gary K

Banned
This is a good interview of Liz Crokin and demonstrates why you do not see these stories in the mockingbird media.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's some sick sick sick stuff.

I remember watching an episode of Law & Order where they had a pedo in the interrogation room.
It was what the pedo said at the very end that unnerved me.
He was smug when he said it.

"It used to be that our kind felt lonesome and different". Like we didn't fit in with the rest. But that all changed with the internet. Now we can share with others like us with the touch of a button. No more feeling lonesome and odd. I am part of a family now. ...............(proud smirky smile)..................... And it's a very very BIG family."​

Gary K

Banned

I remember watching an episode of Law & Order where they had a pedo in the interrogation room.
"It used to be that our kind felt lonesome and different". Like we didn't fit in with the rest. But that all changed with the internet. Now we can share with others like us with the touch of a button. No more feeling lonesome and odd. I am part of a family now. ...............(proud smirky smile)..................... And it's a very very BIG family."​

It truly is very sick. But the worst part of it is that many of these sick perverts are in the top echelons of our nation's government, and way too many people don't want to hear the truth about it. They would much rather stick their heads in the sand and ignore it rather than face the problem and help to clean it up. Many pretend it is nothing but political bias that generates the desire to rid this nation of this evil. In my estimation these people are just as sick as the pedophiles themselves.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Used to be so. My daughter was on a soccer team with the daughter of an FBI agent, many years ago. He said that if you knew where to look, that filth was easy to get on the internet. Then, the FBI started going after it in earnest, and a lot of people went to prison. Not so open, any more.

Still a huge problem. But it's not what the conspiracy buffs think it is. There's a lot more Roy Moore and Jeffrey Epstein stuff out there than anything else.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Used to be so. My daughter was on a soccer team with the daughter of an FBI agent, many years ago. He said that if you knew where to look, that filth was easy to get on the internet. Then, the FBI started going after it in earnest, and a lot of people went to prison. Not so open, any more.

Still a huge problem. But it's not what the conspiracy buffs think it is. There's a lot more Roy Moore and Jeffrey Epstein stuff out there than anything else.

66cb3813db6fd210bf8094eeab1373d0.jpg
you NEVER see on Tv ) are sick sadistic pedophile satan's worshippers and they abuse also celebrities (via contracts and manipulation)...whose have to promote their satanism and agendas (see all those satanic symbols and lyrics....not concidence!)">
d510dc50e6067c524e479ff7fb4108d9.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Um, Patrick, even Alex Jones finally admitted the Planet Pizza story was faked.

Jones went into full damage control mode after it became clear how badly he had messed up. I doubt if Jones ever deliberately intended to do evil; he's a load of fun to watch, even when he's totally off the rails.

Just thought you'd like to know before you embarrass yourself again.