Liberals now regret ruling like tyrants while in majority

jeffblue101

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...intments-easier-now-itll-benefit-trump-video/
Sen. Chris Coons Regrets Making Appointments Simpler to Confirm

Senator Chris Coons (D., Del.) said on CNN Tuesday that he regrets the rule change Senate Democrats made to the nomination process.

“The filibuster no longer acts as an emergency brake on the nomination,” Coons said.

The senator was questioned on the nomination process and the rule changes that senate Democrats had made in order to keep Republicans from derailing their selected nominees.

Coons admitted that Democrats had watered down the nomination process after Kate Bolduan mentioned that Republican’s could now take advantage of the simpler consent process.

I do regret that. Frankly I think many of us will regret that in this congress because it would have been a terrific speed bump, potential emergency break, to have in our system to slow down the confirmation of extreme nominees,” Coons said

:mock: Liberal foresight

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
15055680_1242417552482065_2315281399178788103_n.jpg

I mean really, liberals are just now figuring it out :rolleyes:

Zero points for foresight :chuckle:

But
That's how arrogant they became- they didn't consider the other half of this country striking back.

shagster01

It's all balance. We had too many years of liberal tyranny and after years of the coming conservative tyranny, we'll go liberal again. History repeats.