Liberal Hypocrisy - 1

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
While illegal immigrants account for about 3.5 percent of the U.S population, they represented 36.7 percent of federal sentences in FY 2014 following criminal convictions, according to U.S. Sentencing Commission data.

Now, it is always liberals who complain about the size of prisons and that we are becoming an incarceration nation. And yet, we have this statistic. If we sealed the border, the Liberals should be pleased that we cut prison populations by 36.7 percent.

Connecting the dots.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Because of anti-segregation, every cell block looks like the front cover of a civics book. But you'll also see a good ten percent of them could also go on the front label of a hot sauce bottle.

'Murica the beautiful :rolleyes:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Because of anti-segregation, every cell block looks like the front cover of a civics book. But you'll also see a good ten percent of them could also go on the front label of a hot sauce bottle.

'Murica the beautiful :rolleyes:

I know a CO in a Calif. state penitentiary - they are not really complying. They can't. They'll all murder each other.

glassjester

Now, it is always liberals who complain about the size of prisons and that we are becoming an incarceration nation. And yet, we have this statistic. If we sealed the border, the Liberals should be pleased that we cut prison populations by 36.7 percent.

It's not hypocritical.
No liberal has said they want to reduce prison populations by any means necessary.
Giving every criminal the death penalty would also reduce prison populations.
Yet liberals do not want that to happen (nor do you, I suspect).
Does that make them (or you) hypocritical? No.

They want criminals to walk free.
Not to be deported. Not to be killed. Not to be imprisoned.

Besides who doesn't want prison population decreased?
I don't hear of anyone looking around a prison, saying, "You know what this place really needs? More prisoners!"

Do you want prison populations to increase?