Leah Remini: Church of Scientology will 'go after' enemies

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Leah Remini: Church of Scientology will 'go after' enemies by Erin Jensen MSN] "Leah Remini, known Troublemaker for the Church of Scientology, isn’t backing down.

The actress stopped by the Today show Monday and chatted with Savannah Guthrie about her upcoming documentary series Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.

"I wrote my book, and thought I was done," the Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology author told the morning show host. "But I was watching what was happening to former members and former high-ranking clergy of the Church… and I'm not a big fan of bullies, so it is part of who I am and I was a fighter in the Church. This is what they taught me, so I'm going to continue my fight, but I'm on the right side of that fight now.”

"People are talking about their experiences of physical abuse, mental abuse," she continued, "and to be called a liar, to victimize victims is not OK with me."

"I just want to give people strength, and it’s not just with this organization but with any bully," she said. "I just hope that that's what the message is."

The King of Queens star also explained why she feels leaving the Church of Scientology is different than leaving any other church.

"… If you speak out, you're labeled an enemy to the Church and the Church has policies on how to deal with its enemies, and they go after them," she alleged. "It's in their own policies, and so they don't know any different, as I did when I was in the Church. So I understand, and I have compassion for it because you do become a person who's very hateful, and you're very judgmental towards anyone who isn't a Scientologist. And a critic of Scientology is dealt with in a very specific way, and that is unlike a real church..." Full text: Leah Remini: Church of Scientology will 'go after' enemies Heb. 13:9

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The only thing that comes to mind when I think 'Scientology' is Katie Holmes getting scared away by Tom Cruise and reverting back to Catholicism :chuckle:

Straight up Hollywood cult. It's what happens when liberals create a religion.