ECT Land promise without Judaism operating?

Interplanner

Would 2P2P guys please call in on whether they mean there is to be a 'land promise' fulfilled without Judaism operating? There is no such thing, but they often believe in things that can't exist, so I wondered.

Interplanner

Did you mean all this time that the 'land promise' would be fulfilled but without Judaism?

You don't know, because your future is wrong by one epoch; you think there is a millenium which has the features of the NHNE for a little while and then collapses, instead of what the Rev actually says on that. The millenium 'exists' in your scheme so that Judaism is practiced one more time, no matter what Hebrews plainly says.

SaulToPaul 2

Did you mean all this time that the 'land promise' would be fulfilled but without Judaism?

You don't know, because your future is wrong by one epoch; you think there is a millenium which has the features of the NHNE for a little while and then collapses, instead of what the Rev actually says on that. The millenium 'exists' in your scheme so that Judaism is practiced one more time, no matter what Hebrews plainly says.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

When is the devil chained and loosed?

Interplanner

When is the devil chained and loosed?

I'm sure you're going to point to this or that, but Christ did say that Satan had power during the Gospel event (Lk 22:53), and then that power was given to believers over him Jn 12:31 (and he had been seen fallen from heaven, etc). At the end of this kingdom period, he is loosed, rev 20. That period is now.

Jerry Shugart

Would 2P2P guys please call in on whether they mean there is to be a 'land promise' fulfilled without Judaism operating? There is no such thing, but they often believe in things that can't exist, so I wondered.

You still do not know the teaching of the dispensationalism despite thye fact that you claim to be an expert. Let me go slow about what we believe and at the same time I will answer your point.

In the OT times the children of Israel are described this way:

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth"
(Deut.7:6).​

However, during the present time the only special people to the LORD are the members of the Body of Christ, and here the Jews and the Gentiles are on the same level (Gal.3:27-28).

Therefore, before the Israelites can regain their previous position as above all people in the eyes of the Lord then the Body of Christ must be taken out of the way. And that will happen here:

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord"
(1 Thess.4:16-17).​

After that the children of Israel will be restored to their previous position as being a special people of the LORD. Then this promise which the LORD made to David will be fulfilled:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime" (2 Sam.7:8,10).​

john w

Hall of Fame

Genesis 12:1 KJV

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Genesis 17:8 KJV)

And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Genesis 35:12 KJV

and the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Abraham was a Gentile.

You: Well, uh, urr, you see...

Did you mean all this time that the 'land promise' would be fulfilled but without "Gentileabrahamism?"

You: Well, uuh, urr, you see, let me check "the greek grammar," "the Greek," which does not exist, my stack of commentaries, you see, well, uh, urr............

Danoh

You still do not know the teaching of the dispensationalism despite thye fact that you claim to be an expert. Let me go slow about what we believe and at the same time I will answer your point.

In the OT times the children of Israel are described this way:

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth"
(Deut.7:6).​

However, during the present time the only special people to the LORD are the members of the Body of Christ, and here the Jews and the Gentiles are on the same level (Gal.3:27-28).

Therefore, before the Israelites can regain their previous position as above all people in the eyes of the Lord then the Body of Christ must be taken out of the way. And that will happen here:

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord"
(1 Thess.4:16-17).​

After that the children of Israel will be restored to their previous position as being a special people of the LORD. Then this promise which the LORD made to David will be fulfilled:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime" (2 Sam.7:8,10).​

Nice post :thumb:

Danoh

Genesis 12:1 KJV

Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Genesis 17:8 KJV)

And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Genesis 35:12 KJV

and the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Abraham was a Gentile.

You: Well, uh, urr, you see...

Did you mean all this time that the 'land promise' would be fulfilled but without "Gentileabrahamism?"

You: Well, uuh, urr, you see, let me check "the greek grammar," "the Greek," which does not exist, my stack of commentaries, you see, well, uh, urr............

Yep :thumb:

Danoh

That is your misreading of what the Dispensationalist holds.

In Scripture, Mosaic Judaism is depicted as going south every so often.

In contrast to its' Believing Remnant.

The result - Two Judaisms.

One is Mosaic; the other is the traditions of men some turned it into.

In Isaiah, as in the Gospels, and so on, both are often described as at odds with one another.

Only one of those two is the subject of the question in Acts 1's "wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?"

There was Israel, and Israel that was not actually Israel...both comprising that nation - Two Judaisms.

But you well know you have no real interest in the truth of this issue.