Lamb of God

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Lamb of God[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 53:7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 1:29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 1:36[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 8:32[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading: “He was led like a sheep to the slaughter, and as a lamb before its shearer is silent, so he did not open his mouth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Peter 1:19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 5:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I saw a Lamb,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Zechariah 13:7
“Awake, sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!” declares the Lord Almighty. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Romans 3:25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 2:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.[/FONT]