Labeling Millions of People

CRandy

Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She judged and labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that labeling and judging those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other innocent people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hellary is desperate and she's grasping for things to say, attempting to shift the focus off of her lies , deception and the felonies she's committed

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She judged and labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters..

Ted Cruz said this about Trump supporters during the Republican debates:

Ted Cruz on Trump's Supporters: Uninformed, Angry, 'Not That Engaged'
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/ted-cruz-donald-trump-voters-insult/2016/03/10/id/718517/

Did Ted Cruz have a right to say those things? Should he be ashamed of himself for saying the obvious?

I was giving information to an avid Trump supporter the other day about the child rape allegations against Donald Trump (civil suit information, etc.) and he forwarded that information to Trump campaign headquarters so that they could pursue a libel suit against me. (LOL...and here I was hoping that they'd just make a friendly visit to my house and threaten to beat me up if I didn't stop spreading the truth about Donald Trump).

There is something terribly wrong with people who support Donald Trump.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did Ted Cruz have a right to say those things? Should he be ashamed of himself for saying the obvious?

I was giving information to an avid Trump supporter the other day about the child rape allegations against Donald Trump (civil suit information, etc.) and he forwarded that information to Trump campaign headquarters so that they could pursue a libel suit against me.
You're a disgusting human being who writes like a tabloid newspaper

eider

i will

they're retards :idunno:

just like all the retards who voted for bammy

Look at this another way.
How would you feel if somebody said to you, out of the blue, 'The trouble with the USA is that about half its citizens are retards.'???
Eh?
Think about it.....

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton did not insult millions of Americans, and she has absolutely no reason to apologize. She means only the wacko extremists such as the KKK, the American Neo-Nazis and other
white supremacist groups who support Trump for the worst possible reasons.
The other Trump supporters aren't bad people, just naive enough to support him . Let's face it ; Trump has brought the vermin in America out of the woodwork with his vile racism, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia and Islamophobia . He is NOT a good person in any way, shape or form.
He's nothing but a ruthless demagogue .

Wick Stick

The other Trump supporters aren't bad people, just naive enough to support him . Let's face it ; Trump has brought the vermin in America out of the woodwork with his vile racism, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia and Islamophobia . He is NOT a good person in any way, shape or form.
He's nothing but a ruthless demagogue.
Ruthless demagogues make the most effective leaders.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
...... just naive ...... racism, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia and Islamophobia . ...

You are more naive; you stupid enough not to be able to find your own way to a liberal forum.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hillary Clinton did not insult millions of Americans, and she has absolutely no reason to apologize. She means only the wacko extremists such as the KKK, the American Neo-Nazis and other
white supremacist groups who support Trump for the worst possible reasons.

and he's gonna be our next president! :banana:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hillary Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, etc...

Based on my experience, Mrs. Clinton got two out of three right: many Trump supporters, like their sociopathic leader, are misogynist, and some are outright racist, but homophobic?

Trump has many homosexuals that are backing him (Paypal's Peter Thiel, Breitbart's Milo Y. and convicted felon/Miami FL wannabe politician Randy Ross to name 3). And let's not forget those TOL Trump supporters who have called me every name in the book in my 4 part homosexuality recriminalization thread (they get very angry when the truth is presented).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As the readers of this thread can see, Trump supporters are not only angry, but like their psychopathic leader have very foul mouths (and note how they always talk about the rectum, which is part of their LGBTQ culture).

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
As the readers of this thread can see, Trump supporters are not only angry, but like their psychopathic leader have very foul mouths (and note how they always talk about the rectum, which is part of their LGBTQ culture).

Blah blah blah... ....its time for you to go look for gay boogymen under your bed before mommy tucks you in.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcATL

Amnesty Don's rabid supporters have been saying from the beginning, "He's saying what we're thinking." And what has he been saying? Only the most bigoted, xenophobic and racist things.

Hillary was indeed wrong in labelling half of them as deplorable. The truth is, it's more than half. Well more.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk