Knight's pick 8-24-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The truthsmacking Turbo lays out in the following post is so crisp and so clear that this could very possibly earn Post of the Year.

Oh righto CRASH, it's not a travesty of justice for innocent people to be executed, that sure makes sense :squint:

Of course it is tragic when an innocent person is punished for a crime he did not commit, regardless of what that punishment is.

But why is it, red77, that you so passionately defend murderers, rapists, and other criminals whom God commanded should be put to death; yet when it comes to an innocent baby in the womb, you support that baby's execution if his or her father happens to be a rapist.

Rapists should not be executed, says red77, because we might inadvertently execute an innocent person at some point. But sons and daughters of rapists can be executed with red77's approval, even though every single one of them is innocent.

People should not be punished for their fathers' crimes, red77. (See Jer 18.) In this case, you endorse a punishment for innocent children that you deem too harsh for their guilty fathers!

Will you repent of your support for the intentional slaughter of innocent people?
:first:

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's a hard hitting post! :up:

red77

:ha:

He should! At least of that line of reasoning.

Turbo's argument is irrefutable and stated so perfectly concise. :up:

Well, I'm sorry but when someone submits a post saying that I defend murderers and rapists after having been indirectly through the trauma of one such event myself and where justice never occurred because the perp was never caught - I'm not exactly impressed, never once have I said that murderers and rapists, child molestors etc should not face absolute justice, if my stance on what the victims of rape is flawed then I'll be convicted of it soon enough, I'm not beyond realising that I can be in error on matters, but it's not gonna happen by posts like that......

ShadowMaid

Well, I'm sorry but when someone submits a post saying that I defend murderers and rapists after having been indirectly through the trauma of one such event myself and where justice never occurred because the perp was never caught - I'm not exactly impressed, never once have I said that murderers and rapists, child molestors etc should not face absolute justice, if my stance on what the victims of rape is flawed then I'll be convicted of it soon enough, I'm not beyond realising that I can be in error on matters, but it's not gonna happen by posts like that......

So you advocate the execution of rapists, and the murder of innocent babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.