Knight's pick 10-20-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob

Originally posted by Poly What do you think is best about being a subscriber?

That's a tough one. :think:

I like the perks, like having access to the TOL Company Jet whenever no one else is using it.

I like the Stockholders meetings where subscribers get together and party in the lounge at the Denver Hilton. There's nothing quite as fun as getting a few beers in Sozo and sending him out on the dance floor! The next morning is a little rough, but it's a lot of fun deciding on which posters to ban. Maybe next year Knight will hold that meeting in the afternoon, instead. I particularly like the final meeting of the weekend when Knight hands out our dividend checks, this profit sharing thing is a great idea!

The company Health Care plan is a nice perk. Wickwoman should consider joining for that reason alone, I heard that Cosmetic Surgery is 95% covered under the plan!

The TOL Credit Union has been very benificial for my family, that 0% interest mortgage has really helped us improve our standard of living, and the fact that I don't have to make any payments unless I feel like it really makes things nice.

I enjoy the TOL Gun Shop and Rifle Range, I especially like the new 'Skeptic' targets! :skeptic:

Oh, and finally, the Yearly Christmas Party at Knight's house is a nice, cozy, festive way to celebrate the holidays. Good times!

:first:

[ context ]

the Sibbie

Such a creative mind! I wonder what we are missing not being able to converse with him in person! :darwinsm:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Sozo, are you using the Jet this weekend? Knight sent all of us tickets to the next Miami Game, swing by Nashville and pick me up! :bannana:

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

Hey Sozo, are you using the Jet this weekend? Knight sent all of us tickets to the next Miami Game, swing by Nashville and pick me up! :bannana:
Sorry man, the wife and I are meeting Turbo and the Sibbie in Mexico, Knight gave me keys to the TOL yacht "Crow's Nest" for the weekend. I think doc and e4e have the jet.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

Sorry man, the wife and I are meeting Turbo and the Sibbie in Mexico, Knight gave me keys to the TOL yacht "Crow's Nest" for the weekend.

Ah, now that sounds like fun! Knight recently had work done to the ship's Ferrari, make sure you take it for a spin while you're down there.

I think doc and e4e have the jet.

Don't they already live in Florida? I guess the trip to the Dolphins game will only take them about 3 minutes with the Jet! No pesky traffic for them!! :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Greywolf

Darn, guess I'll have to charter a plane to the private island for this weekend. :sigh:

Just use 'TruthSmack One', it's a great way to travel, as long as you don't mind flying in a helicopter.

Crow

Knight, just when do you need the tOL Lamborghini back? I was hoping I could have it till Monday as I'm going to be using the chalet this weekend....

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey Knight did you ever decide which of your homes the Christmas party will be held this year? I'm thinking the one in Miami due to the great weather. And didn't you say something about this year, everybody getting to vote on which band you hire? I think that would be wise since your decision to hire "Air Supply" last year didn't seem to go over too well.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

Hey, when are we going to charter a cruise ship and do Europe?
Hey yeah! Why couldn't we do that for our Christmas party?

Crow

Poly, did you get the right coat? I ordered ranch mink and I got this ugly grey chinchilla thing.

Sozo

My new TOL Power Mac G5 arrived this morning via DHL. I don't want to be picky Knight, but I believe that I requested Cobalt Blue, and this one is Sea-Foam Green :vomit:

Would you be so kind, as to have the warehouse re-ship another one today?

Thanks, and I'll ship this one off to :lucky:

Crow

:doh:

Sozo, just throw that yucky looking one out and use your TOL subscribers Platinum card to select what you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.