Knight's pick 09-03-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow... powerful post by MC. :up:

#1 People generally do prefer to walk blindly off a cliff rather than open their eyes.

#2 The memorial at the former Dachau concentration camp was just wishful thinking. Not only is it likely something very similar will occur again but it's rather merely a matter of time. Because of #1.

attachment.php

#3 Most people go to hell. Again, because of #1.

#4 Willful ignorance, stupidity and/or blindness irritate me more than anything else. At least, anything that doesn't automatically drive me right past irritation straight to violent impulse anyway. Because of #2 and #3.

[insert Granite's accusation of hypocrisy here, for convenience sake]

:first:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm tellin' ya, I've truly come to appreciate an MC smack. :up:

OMEGA

1Co 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1Co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

OMEGA

Eccles 8:17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
Eccles 9:1 ¶ For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them.
2 All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
3 This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.