Knight's pick 08-08-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete said:
chance said:
Oh great! Another guy and denomination that does not recognize the revelation of the mystery (Gal 3:28) and thinks that God demands all of His pastors be male. Or is the PUSA view that God demands only his senior pastors be male? Of course, thats even more wrong, but I digress.

Do the heads of the PUSA write letters to Joyce Meyer and other gals that lead big, successful ministries? Hmmmmmm.......................................
Joyce Meyer is about as far from understanding the revelation of the mystery as the man on the moon. She is a heretical charasmatic blow hard that needs to learn her place and submit herself to the men in her church. She is doing much more harm than good and needs very much to sit down and shut up.

Resting in Him,
Clete
:first:

context

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go Clete! :up:

Great pick, Knight!

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Joyce drives me nuts. I once heard her claim on the radio that she couldn't say anything wrong because she was filled with the spirit and if she did say something wrong, a bell would ring in her head. Her theology is nonexistent. She seems to just says whatever feels good at the moment. I swear she could stand there and belch the alphabet and the crowd? WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Good post Clete! you really have a way with words. LOL

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 said:
I swear she could stand there and belch the alphabet and the crowd? WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:chuckle:

Justin (Wiccan) said:
There's a reason the "Truthsmack Smiley" has Clete's name on it. :Clete:

Yep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.