Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
KGOV.com/hate ...O'Reilly

This is the show from Monday December 15th, 2014

Summary:

Breakdown: Bob and co-host Doug http://theweeklyworldview.com talk about the thrill of hearing the terrorist in Sydney was killed, and the sadness for the innocents lost. This leads to an interesting conversation about recent clinical studies linking mental illness with “lone wolf” terrorists.

Family Detonation: Near Philadelphia, another father has exploded in violence. Listen in to get biblical insights as to what is going on with all the mass murder-suicide we see happening.

Join Bob in Indy March: Hear the mounting evidence against the Big Bang Fairy Tale at Bob’s Evidence Against the Big Bang Seminar in Indianapolis on March 7, 2015!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why anyone would be "thrilled" about anything involving a terrorist attack is completely beyond me.:nono:

Doom

Why anyone would be "thrilled" about anything involving a terrorist attack is completely beyond me.:nono:
Seriously dude, there is no way that you could not have understood the context of that word being used.

Would you not be thrilled if someone saved your family from being held by a terrorist, even if it meant they had to kill him to do it?

Sounds like you must have some personal vendetta against the host of the show.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Thrilled" to hear someone's dead isn't how I'd feel and it isn't how I think. To each their own. Ho-ho-ho.

Doom

"Thrilled" to hear someone's dead isn't how I'd feel and it isn't how I think. To each their own. Ho-ho-ho.
Okay, I'm aware that there are some people who have compassion on those who kill others without mercy, but I suppose I am just as confused about them as I am about what the terrorist is thinking too.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Okay, I'm aware that there are some people who have compassion on those who kill others without mercy, but I suppose I am just as confused about them as I am about what the terrorist is thinking too.

Then you might be misunderstanding me. I'm not "thrilled" to hear anyone's dead. When Osama finally bit it my first thought was "Good, about time." More indifference, frankly, than anything else. For anyone to "thrill" at the death of another human being is, simply put, a little bizarre.

Doom

Then you might be misunderstanding me. I'm not "thrilled" to hear anyone's dead. When Osama finally bit it my first thought was "Good, about time." More indifference, frankly, than anything else. For anyone to "thrill" at the death of another human being is, simply put, a little bizarre.
Okay, I understand the difference, and yes, personally, I would be thrilled that a madman was now dead and everyone else is safe.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Okay, I understand the difference, and yes, personally, I would be thrilled that a madman was now dead and everyone else is safe.

:thumb: I would be especially thrilled if i knew that the person who killed my son couldn't kill anyone else.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Psalm 58:10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance;
He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Is the terrorist being blowed up by police or torn to shreds by civilians part of the story. Those parts -- all to rare -- are great news. :thumb:

"Thrilled" to hear someone's dead isn't how I'd feel and it isn't how I think.

That is because you are a liberal pansy. :up:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 18:23.

But, hey, whatever verse happens to flip your switch.:yawn:

Such fine sentiments from Christians just in time for Christmas no less.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 18:23. But, hey, whatever verse happens to flip your switch. Such fine sentiments from Christians just in time for Christmas no less.

I'll tell you what, you liberal hypocrite: We will cede that it would be better if the terrorist had repented and turned to Jesus Christ when you concede that it is better that the criminal dies rather than the innocent. :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'll tell you what, you liberal hypocrite: We will cede that it would be better if the terrorist had repented and turned to Jesus Christ when you concede that it is better that the criminal dies rather than the innocent. :up:
:thumb: