Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kelly Clinger Klingenschmitt v. Left-wingers All Unfit

This is the show from Wednesday May 1st, 2013

SUMMARY:

Bob interviews Chaplain Klingenschmitt as the Pentagon works with Mike Weinstein to punish or even court martial any serviceman evangelizing at sea, on base, etc. Chaps is currently suing the anti-Christian zealot Weinstein. Kelly Clinger then joins Bob to celebrate the closing of the Orlando Women's Center abortion mill in Florida!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob interviews Chaplain Klingenschmitt as the Pentagon works with Mike Weinstein to punish or even court marital any serviceman evangelizing at sea, on base, etc.

This is a fake story. Haven't you been keeping up with granite? The all knowing all wise atheist?

Granite

Hall of Fame
...it is a fake story, Nick. Any member of any faith can still witness. Insisting otherwise just feeds the constant need for martyrdom so many of you feel, but the fact remains that no member of any faith is facing court martial for witnessing. At all.

Klingenschmitt's a well-known liar, loon, convicted felon, and grand-standing attention-seeking fool who is widely considered a complete disgrace. It's embarrassing even for Enyart to invite this turd onto his program.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite;3441848 Any member of any faith can still witness. [/QUOTE said:
Wrong. It is punishable by UCMJ right now.

TITLE: Prohibited Activities for U.S. Department of Defense Personnel Present Within the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) AOR.
PURPOSE: To identify conduct that is prejudicial to the maintenance of good order and discipline of all forces in the USCENTCOM AOR.
AUTHORITY: Title 10, United States Code, Section 164(c) and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), Title 10, United States Code, Sections 801-940.
APPLICABILITY: This General Order is applicable to all United States military personnel, and to civilians serving with, employed by, or accompanying the Armed Forces of the United States,

j. Proselytizing of any religion, faith or practice.

Would you like the original PDF? You ignorant fool...

Granite

Hall of Fame
What part of "aggressive proselytizing is barred, evangelization is still permitted and the rights of all believers – and non-believers – will be protected" don't you understand?

I've got two active duty family members who think the whole brouhaha is a joke, by the way. Believers witness all the time. All that's being prohibited is someone pushing their faith down someone's throat.

So, get a clue.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Kelly Clinger Klingenschmitt v. Left-wingers All Unfit

This is the show from Wednesday May 1st, 2013

SUMMARY:

Bob interviews Chaplain Klingenschmitt as the Pentagon works with Mike Weinstein to punish or even court martial any serviceman evangelizing at sea, on base, etc. Chaps is currently suing the anti-Christian zealot Weinstein. Kelly Clinger then joins Bob to celebrate the closing of the Orlando Women's Center abortion mill in Florida!
Woo Hoo! [for the closing of the mill]

Also, you might want to let Bob know they need to spell check the page [see emboldened above; I fixed it]

What part of "aggressive proselytizing is barred, evangelization is still permitted and the rights of all believers – and non-believers – will be protected" don't you understand?

I've got two active duty family members who think the whole brouhaha is a joke, by the way. Believers witness all the time. All that's being prohibited is someone pushing their faith down someone's throat.

So, get a clue.
And who gets to decide when it crosses the line?

I used to work with someone who asked my boss a question about what the Bible specifically stated and then complained she was shoving religion on her.

Not that Granite will read this, as he has me on ignore.