Keith Olbermann, Still Insane

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I actually subscribed to his YouTube channel this morning because it's so funny watching him melt down.

He's so much fun to laugh at.

The Berean

Keith Olbermann should really just stick to sports. When baseball legend Tony Gwynn died in 2014 Olbermann did a thoughtful and poignant tribute to Gwynn. For a long time I didn't even know Olbermann did political commentary. When I saw those videos I was a bit shocked how unhinged he can become. Weird.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This long since stopped being political. Those who ignored this pandemic and the simple, almost comically simple measures to mitigate it are not conservatives or Republicans or fascists. They are selfish scum.

Trump can be and must be expunged. The hate he has triggered, the pandora’s box he has opened, they will not be so easily destroyed. So, let us brace ourselves. The task is twofold. The terrorist Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot box and then he and his enablers and his supporters and his collaborators and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs and the Sean Hannitys and the Mike Pences and the Rudy Giulianis and the Kyle Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try and rebuild it and to rebuild the world Trump has nearly destroyed by turning it over to a virus.

Remember it. Even as we dream of a return to reality and safety and the country for which our forefathers died that the fight is not just to win an election, but to win it by enough to chase at least for a moment Trump and the maggots off the stage. And then try to clean off what they left. Remember it. Even though to remember it means that the fight does not end November 3. But in many ways will only begin that day.

:kookoo: