Keep your guns close and loaded

marke

As America joins the rest of the world in departing from God, we are seeing a sharp rise in barbaric violence. That is why the police should be unshackled and the law-abiding public should remain armed.

Good guy with a gun intervenes in attempted mass killing, blows gunman away. Neighbors say it could have been much worse.

Gary K

Banned
As America joins the rest of the world in departing from God, we are seeing a sharp rise in barbaric violence. That is why the police should be unshackled and the law-abiding public should remain armed.

Good guy with a gun intervenes in attempted mass killing, blows gunman away. Neighbors say it could have been much worse.
This article highlights the best reason to own a firearm: the protection of others during unprovoked attacks where someone just starts shooting to kill without reason.

I've been confronted by people brandishing firearms. Once was by a very angry man with a shotgun who mistook me for people who had been vandalizing his property for more than a year as I was river fishing on his property back when that was legal. Once by a very paranoid heroin addict who wanted to shoot me because I took the drugs he had left in my car, due to him being spaced out when I gave him a ride, back to him. Yeah, I have not always been a decent law abiding citizen.

I talked both of them down. The guy with a shotgun ended up inviting me back to his property to fish any time I wanted to fish there. The addict just decided that taking me out in the country, shooting me, and burying me in an unmarked grave for bringing his stash back wasn't such a good idea after all.

marke

This article highlights the best reason to own a firearm: the protection of others during unprovoked attacks where someone just starts shooting to kill without reason.

I've been confronted by people brandishing firearms. Once was by a very angry man with a shotgun who mistook me for people who had been vandalizing his property for more than a year as I was river fishing on his property back when that was legal. Once by a very paranoid heroin addict who wanted to shoot me because I took the drugs he had left in my car, due to him being spaced out when I gave him a ride, back to him. Yeah, I have not always been a decent law abiding citizen.

I talked both of them down. The guy with a shotgun ended up inviting me back to his property to fish any time I wanted to fish there. The addict just decided that taking me out in the country, shooting me, and burying me in an unmarked grave for bringing his stash back wasn't such a good idea after all.
I had to pull my pistol one time to keep a drunken angry man from committing the act of harmful violence he was threatening. Nobody got shot. Nobody got hurt. The gun was just the thing to calm the irrational and violent down and diffuse a dangerous situation.