Karaite Judaism - Modern-day Sadducees

beameup

Karaites maintain that all of the divine commandments handed down to Moses by God were recorded in the written Torah without additional Oral Law or explanation. As a result, Karaite Jews do not accept as binding the written collections of the oral tradition in the Midrash or Talmud. - Wikipedia
Sadducees were members of a Jewish sect or party of the time of Jesus Christ that denied the resurrection of the dead, the existence of spirits, and the obligation of oral tradition, emphasizing acceptance of the written Law alone. - Wikipedia

PS: Orthodox Judaism closely resembles the Pharisees
The Essenes were most likely to become believers in Yeshua Messiah.

*The Essenes lived in Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.

daqq

Karaites maintain that all of the divine commandments handed down to Moses by God were recorded in the written Torah without additional Oral Law or explanation. As a result, Karaite Jews do not accept as binding the written collections of the oral tradition in the Midrash or Talmud. - Wikipedia
Sadducees were members of a Jewish sect or party of the time of Jesus Christ that denied the resurrection of the dead, the existence of spirits, and the obligation of oral tradition, emphasizing acceptance of the written Law alone. - Wikipedia

PS: Orthodox Judaism closely resembles the Pharisees
The Essenes were most likely to become believers in Yeshua Messiah.

*The Essenes lived in Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.

There were actually four main sects of the Pharisees, (though it was said that there were seven different kinds of Pharisee). There were the Hasidim, the house of Hillel, the house of Shammai, and the Kananim, (the Zealots which ended up destroying the nation by going to war with Rome).

Joseph of Arimathea and Nikodemos were likely of the sect of the Hasidim, (many of which were from the north, i.e. the Galilees), which were the most genuinely pious and generally of a more humble disposition, (and loved by the people). When the Hasidim prayed they spoke to the Father as if He was their heavenly Father, for they called the Almighty, "Father", (as it is written in the Prophet Jeremiah), and they prayed as if they were like children begging and petitioning their Father, (for how can a Father say no to His own children if they do not ask amiss?).

These two, Joseph of Arimathea and Nikodemos, were members of what was called the Deka Protoi, (Δεκα-προτοι), the highest or first Ten Elders of the Supreme Council, (the Sanhedrin, and-or Gerousia, as it was earlier called and is called in the book of Acts, γερουσια, usually rendered "the Senate", Acts 5:21). Moreover there is a third member of the Deka-Protoi who was "plucked up by the roots" in the Gospel accounts, along with Joseph of Arimathea, the Councilor and Elder, and Nikodemos the Archon: those "three horns" of the Deka-Protoi were plucked out and removed from their positions by Ananus ben Seth, the Ab-Bet-Din, and Kaiaphas, the Nasi-Prince, who knew that those three would never vote to condemn the Master in his trial before the Sanhedrin twenty three, (which was not the full Council but the twenty three hand-picked by the Ab-Bet-Din for the criminal trial of the Master).

Anyway, though I think I might understand why you mention the Essenes, (maybe I do, maybe I do not), do not forget the Hasidim; for they were likely the closest to the Essenes or Kumranites in their thinking, but the Kumran community, (which they called Damascus by the way), was overseen by Tzaddokim who were brethren of the "inner city" Sadducees, that is, brethren by blood, being sons of Tzadok, (if indeed that is even true of the Sadducees, which may not be the case). However, as you have suggested, the Tzadokite Essenes vehemently disagreed with the carnal minded Sadducees who did not even confess a resurrection, and thus the split, and departure to Damascus-Kumran.