Jussie Smollett-style democrat actors at Youngkin rally

marke

The democrat actors showed up at the Capitol on Jan 6, they showed up at the Dept. of Interior on 10-15-21, and now they showed up at a Youngkin rally pretending to be racists in support of Youngkin. If democrats could not lie I don't know how they would ever communicate with the American people and maintain their illegitimate control of political power.

Protesters arrested after storming Interior Department​

Virginia Aabram
October 15, 2021·2 min read

d7d85b28ac5effe1481d890a85a8146f

Environmentalist protesters attempting to occupy the Department of the Interior were arrested after storming the building.
Police arrested dozens of protesters Thursday from People vs. Fossil Fuels trying to storm the Stewart Lee Udall Main Interior Building in Washington, D.C., as part of a weeklong demonstration against the Biden administration for not ending contracts for oil pipelines, among other demands.

On Friday, a number of tiki-torch wielding, sunglasses-clad individuals showed up at a Youngkin event, where they posed for pictures in front of the candidate’s campaign bus, dressed up like the 2017 marchers.
1.png

marke

The democrat actors showed up at the Capitol on Jan 6, they showed up at the Dept. of Interior on 10-15-21, and now they showed up at a Youngkin rally pretending to be racists in support of Youngkin. If democrats could not lie I don't know how they would ever communicate with the American people and maintain their illegitimate control of political power.

Protesters arrested after storming Interior Department​

Virginia Aabram
October 15, 2021·2 min read

d7d85b28ac5effe1481d890a85a8146f

Environmentalist protesters attempting to occupy the Department of the Interior were arrested after storming the building.
Police arrested dozens of protesters Thursday from People vs. Fossil Fuels trying to storm the Stewart Lee Udall Main Interior Building in Washington, D.C., as part of a weeklong demonstration against the Biden administration for not ending contracts for oil pipelines, among other demands.

On Friday, a number of tiki-torch wielding, sunglasses-clad individuals showed up at a Youngkin event, where they posed for pictures in front of the candidate’s campaign bus, dressed up like the 2017 marchers.
1.png
Terry McAuliffe hired actors to portray white supremacist supporters of Youngkin. What a mob of fake news and fiction narrative propagandists leading democrat politicians are turning out to be. I am reminded of Kamala hiring child actors to pretend to be enthralled by her gushing nonsense space cadet talk.

Republican Glenn Youngkin accused his political rival of sending people with tiki torches to his campaign event Friday in Charlottesville, mirroring the violent 2017 protest that took place there.

Mr. Youngkin, who is in a neck-and-neck race for governor with Democrat Terry McAuliffe, blamed the spectacle on his opponent’s no-holds-barred quest for victory.

“I think they work for Terry McAuliffe, and I’m sure he sent them,” Mr. Youngkin told reporters. “They’ll do anything to win, and he’s doing anything to win, and so he’s paying people to show up and act silly at our rallies.”

marke

Terry McAuliffe hired actors to portray white supremacist supporters of Youngkin. What a mob of fake news and fiction narrative propagandists leading democrat politicians are turning out to be. I am reminded of Kamala hiring child actors to pretend to be enthralled by her gushing nonsense space cadet talk.

Republican Glenn Youngkin accused his political rival of sending people with tiki torches to his campaign event Friday in Charlottesville, mirroring the violent 2017 protest that took place there.

Mr. Youngkin, who is in a neck-and-neck race for governor with Democrat Terry McAuliffe, blamed the spectacle on his opponent’s no-holds-barred quest for victory.

“I think they work for Terry McAuliffe, and I’m sure he sent them,” Mr. Youngkin told reporters. “They’ll do anything to win, and he’s doing anything to win, and so he’s paying people to show up and act silly at our rallies.”
The racist left explains why McAuliffe lost. They stupidly think it was because he refused to fan the flames of racial division by more forcefully supporting the leftist racist rewrite of American history encapsulated in the woke democrat CRT doctrine. The racist left still does not understand how stupid and untrue leftist CRT proclamations are and why so many Americans refuse to allow schools and politicians to keep teaching that crap to their kids.

Terry McAuliffe’s defeat in Virginia shows what happens when you are in a war, and only one side fights. The raging battle over whether America is primarily a white nation or whether it is a multiracial democracy continues to define US politics, and we now have painful proof that Democrats’ approach of ignoring the attacks and trying to change the subject to non-racial topics is woefully inadequate.