Judgment & the Gospel. Pointing out sin by subject or the specific instance or case.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Judgment & the Gospel. Pointing out sin by subject or the specific instance or case.

Shalom.

What do we do with sin, whether we know what it is or we can point it out in others? What is the role of judgment when we also think about the gospel which includes a forgiveness of sins in part or in full? Should someone who is born again never be judged by the law, a court, a judge?

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

God does not recognize Judaism nor Jews as Jews today. He sees only two distinctions of humanity: those in Adam (lost) and those in Christ (saved). That's it. You're banking on playing a card God no longer recognizes, and it'll damn you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God does not recognize Judaism nor Jews as Jews today. He sees only two distinctions of humanity: those in Adam (lost) and those in Christ (saved). That's it. You're banking on playing a card God no longer recognizes, and it'll damn you.
Shalom.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. You may remember Romans 8:1-4.

As a Jew of Israel I observe the Torah. Jesus said that to be great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments. I accepted this as for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Artur Axmann

Shalom.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. You may remember Romans 8:1-4.

As a Jew of Israel I observe the Torah. Jesus said that to be great in the kingdom of heaven one must keep and teach the Commandments. I accepted this as for me.

Shalom.

Jacob

irrelevant..

Artur Axmann

Shalom.

To what? And, how so?

Shalom.

Jacob
Messianic Jews want to play both sides of the fence and when the mask is torn off ,it reveals a financial or social motivation.

With Christ all things are made new. If the Torah has relevance that would nullify the new revelation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Messianic Jews want to play both sides of the fence and when the mask is torn off ,it reveals a financial or social motivation.

With Christ all things are made new. If the Torah has relevance that would nullify the new revelation.
Shalom.

Why do you believe that 2 Corinthians 5:17 has to do with a new revelation?

I am not Messianic. I am Orthodox. I do not mix meat and dairy in the same meal. Yeshua is the Messiah. But I do not agree with all of Messianic doctrine.

Shalom.

Jacob

Artur Axmann

Shalom.

Why do you believe that 2 Corinthians 5:17 has to do with a new revelation?

I am not Messianic. I am Orthodox. I do not mix meat and dairy in the same meal. Yeshua is the Messiah. But I do not agree with all of Messianic doctrine.

Shalom.

Jacob

start your own denomination.. yawn..

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Would anyone like to reply or respond to the opening post? I do feel that thus far my opening post has not been addressed adequately. What can we learn from each other? Thank you for reading this thread.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Torah has 613 Commandments for us to follow and observe as Jews.

Some of them are for particular people to observe, like a man, a woman, a priest, or the High Priest. The rest are for everyone.