Judas Trump...

Danoh

NYPD's James O’Neill says Trump budget would hurt terrorism fight against terrorism.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Friday, March 17, 2017, 12:05 AM

It took President Trump all of six months to forget about never forgetting 9/11.

The native New Yorker’s proposed federal budget would cripple the NYPD’s ability to protect the nation’s No. 1 terror target by slashing $190 million in Homeland Security funding for the Big Apple.

Mayor de Blasio and NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill unloaded on Trump over his plan to put the city’s 8.4 million residents in harm’s way.

Since 2002, the city has been targeted by more than 20 terror plots — the most recent just last year, when an attacker radicalized during visits to Afghanistan set off a bomb in Chelsea, cops said. The blast injured 32 people.

Twenty of those plots were foiled by city law enforcement — including planned attacks on the Brooklyn Bridge, the subways, Times Square and the Federal Reserve Bank.

“This funding is absolutely critical,” O’Neill said. “It is the backbone of our entire counterterrorism apparatus. It is the cornerstone of preparedness and prevention against terrorist threats, and enables us to do what we can do to keep the city secure.”

“Under @POTUS budget, virtually all fed funding to NYPD eradicated. Entire counterterrorism apparatus in nation’s top terror target hobbled.”

Meanwhile, for Judas Iscariot..

Something to remember: The city spends $100,000 a day to protect Trump Tower when the President is out of Manhattan, and an estimated $300,000 per day when Trump is back in his Fifth Ave. residence. Officials say the city paid $24 million during the presidential transition and has only been reimbursed $7 million.

For rest of story on this absolute act of betrayal to our country, and spitting on the memory of all those who lost their lives on 911, see the link below.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...budget-hurt-terrorism-fight-article-1.3000240

pondsbb

I take it that Trump wants to be proactive, by deporting and keeping illegals out, thereby not having to overspend.

NYC wants to remain a sanctuary city, and then try to defend with massive amounts of money after the fact of allowing terrorists foothold in the city.

From article-(The commissioner and de Blasio earlier this year predicted New York’s status as a sanctuary city would cost the city untold millions of dollars in federal aid.
Trump signed an executive order after taking office two months ago to slash all federal funding to cities — like his hometown — that fail to arrest or detain immigrants living illegally in the U.S.
The mayor and the police commissioner subsequently promised to stand their ground against the White House crackdown.)

I personally like a proactive approach, but do feel it might be too late after Obama's 8 years for it to be done cold turkey.

They did predict they would loose funds by going against WH administration orders.

I suggest we pray on the matter. I am confident that our administration doesn't want more terrorist attacks and deaths.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

pondsbb

You...are...delusional.
I must have mistook this as a place to discuss topics.
I also mistook it as Christian because my Bible tells me that the prayers of the righteous avail much.

James 5:16-20 KJV
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. [17] Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. [18] And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit. [19] Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; [20] Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Danoh

Discuss, or spout delusions about that fraud in the White House only because he spouted back to your kind what are actually your same deplorable values?

You are that delusional - you can't even see that in yourselves.

I won't hold my breath waiting for your Trump supporting kind to confess this fault of yours.

pondsbb

Discuss, or spout delusions about that fraud in the White House only because he spouted back to your kind what are actually your same deplorable values?

I won't hold my breath waiting for your Trump supporting kind to confess this fault of yours.
I doubt anyone within your range would have to find fault in themselves. You do too good a job of it for them.

You seem very angry.

Danoh

I doubt anyone within your range would have to find fault in themselves. You do too good a job of it for them.

You seem very angry.

Not angry in the least.

And no where even remotely near the finger pointing of your false idol: Donald Trump.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I must have mistook this as a place to discuss topics.
I also mistook it as Christian because my Bible tells me that the prayers of the righteous avail much.

James 5:16-20 KJV
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. [17] Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. [18] And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit. [19] Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; [20] Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Danoh has trouble understanding scripture, it's a shame :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Danoh has trouble understanding scripture, it's a shame :chuckle:

Neither does "The Donald," who doesn't see his need for the confession of sin and forgiveness by God!

How does one reconcile Trump's own words with 1 John 1:8-10?

1 John 1:5-10

Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness

5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
We are forgiven, we are perfect in the eyes of God, because of Jesus Christ. Do you ask forgiveness? If you do, you mock the Cross

1 John 1:8-10 Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

No matter how "Patrick jane" spins the facts, these verses remain quite explicit as to "we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us" if we don't repent for sins and ask forgiveness.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1 John 1:5-10 Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness

No matter how "Patrick jane" twists the facts, these verses remain quite explicit as to "we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us" if we don't repent for sins and ask forgiveness.
That wasn't written to me

dodge

Looks like you are the delusional one Danoh. Folks are talking about trying to avoid terrorist attacks and you are spewing left wing liberal nut job talking points.

Someone mentions prayer and you act like you don't believe in prayer based on your own biases.

News flash ! Life is not left wing stupid talking points.

You do know if you want to you can move to a country that espouses your personal views. Venezuela looks like a good place for those of your left leaning persuasion.

Danoh

We are forgiven, we are perfect in the eyes of God, because of Jesus Christ. Do you ask forgiveness? If you do, you mock the Cross

Yo, knucklehead - Trump is clearly basing his assertion on his works - his assertion is that he has never done anything he has felt the need to ask for forgiveness of.

That is not the same as Rom. 5:1.

The same old Trump - ever perfect in his delusion that he does no wrong.

You Trumpers - ever as self-deluded about your false idol as he is about himself.

You Kellyanne wannabes - post Trump's religious background and CLEAR confession of faith.

Danoh

Looks like you are the delusional one Danoh. Folks are talking about trying to avoid terrorist attacks and you are spewing left wing liberal nut job talking points.

Someone mentions prayer and you act like you don't believe in prayer based on your own biases.

News flash ! Life is not left wing stupid talking points.

You do know if you want to you can move to a country that espouses your personal views. Venezuela looks like a good place for those of your left leaning persuasion.

There you go, spit on the memory of your fallen military brothers who died in their belief in the freedom of speech, of religion, etc.

No thanks, hypocrite.

dodge

Yo, knucklehead - Trump is clearly basing his assertion on his works - his assertion is that he has never done anything he has felt the need to ask for forgiveness of.

That is not the same as Rom. 5:1.

The same old Trump - ever perfect in his delusion that he does no wrong.

You Trumpers - ever as self-deluded about your false idol as he is about himself.

You Kellyanne wannabes - post Trump's religious background and CLEAR confession of faith.

Hey Danoh post Hillary's or Obama's background and clear confession of faith.

Hypocrisy at its best.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Department of Homeland Security should not exist. Trump should be ashamed of himself for only gutting that bureaucracy and not eliminating it.

dodge

There you go, spit on the memory of your fallen military brothers who died in their belief in the freedom of speech, of religion, etc.

No thanks, hypocrite.

lol, so if the left agenda is followed and several million Muslims are brought to America who we know love democracy and our constitution will that make you happy ? You might want to take a look at Germany, Sweden, France, the Netherlands because it is not working out so good for them.

You want to see a hypocrite then go look in a mirror. You expose by your words that you follow you and only you. There is no grace, meekness,and or evidence of the Holy Spirit guiding or leading your rants.

Have you ever even served in any branch of the military ? I seriously doubt it folks like you are generally all talk and no action.

Hey Danoh post Hillary's or Obama's background and clear confession of faith.

Danoh's Hypocrisy at its best.

dodge

The Department of Homeland Security should not exist. Trump should be ashamed of himself for only gutting that bureaucracy and not eliminating it.

It is a start, and a hell of a lot better than doing nothing but growing those monsters.