Jon Stewart on Trump and the election

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jon-ste...-host-election-2016-donald-trump-republicans/

Video in the link

After Jon Stewart left “The Daily Show” last summer, much of the presidential campaign went on without his unique and satirical point of view.

He spoke with “CBS This Morning” co-host Charlie Rose Wednesday to discuss his new book about the more than 16 years he spent at the Comedy Central program, but he was also quick to give his post-election analysis.

As usual I think Stewart has some very good thoughts on the matters.

He warns against the hypocrisy of liberals treating all Trump supporters the same.
He says that Trump is a repudiation of Republicans also.
He says that America is about avoiding tribalism and it isn't easy. The struggle continues.
He says that instead of draining the swamp, McConnell and Ryan are the swamp.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
w00t.gif

The Berean

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jon-ste...-host-election-2016-donald-trump-republicans/

Video in the link

As usual I think Stewart has some very good thoughts on the matters.

He warns against the hypocrisy of liberals treating all Trump supporters the same.
He says that Trump is a repudiation of Republicans also.
He says that America is about avoiding tribalism and it isn't easy. The struggle continues.
He says that instead of draining the swamp, McConnell and Ryan are the swamp.

So why didn't Stewart say this before the election? Perhaps because he was certain Hillary would win? One thing this election exposed was the sheer hypocrisy of a lot of liberals, their utter distain and contempt for anyone who doesn't believe as they do. The video below thoroughly exposes this. Once it was clear Trump was going to win they all lose their minds and are reduced to profanity laced insults towards those who didn't vote for Hillary. At the beginning the were all signing happy songs about how Hillary is awesome and she's about to become the first female president. By the end of the video they are screaming how awful and terrible Hillary is as a candidate. These clowns are typical of the psuedo-intellectual youtubers.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
So why didn't Stewart say this before the election? Perhaps because he was certain Hillary would win? One thing this election exposed was the sheer hypocrisy of a lot of liberals, their utter distain and contempt for anyone who doesn't believe as they do. The video below thoroughly exposes this. Once it was clear Trump was going to win they all lose their minds and are reduced to profanity laced insults towards those who didn't vote for Hillary. At the beginning the were all signing happy songs about how Hillary is awesome and she's about to become the first female president. By the end of the video they are screaming how awful and terrible Hillary is as a candidate. These clowns are typical of the psuedo-intellectual youtubers.

Where in that video does Stewart talk?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Jon Stewart on Trump and the election

Great post Berean, I could not have said it better. The video was absolutely delicious.... Ohhhhh the irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I think the regressive left has outdone themselves with hypocrisy and I am just loving every minute of it. The next four years should be entertaining as we see a u turn from the current course in America... I am loving every minute of it, watching regressive liberals go out of their minds is as I said earlier just delicious. :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Rocketman,

Hillary Clinton was good for old people who are heavily bond invested and unlikely to live though the next decade.

Otherwise she was.............. something else. Now they hate the Democrats and are acting like nuts. All they know they care about is PC and pot.

These media people don't even know why they like her, all they know is they are not supposed to like Donald Trump