Join the e.resistance to Google

Gary K

Banned
I don't join anything like that, but as soon as I had read James Damore's memo in it's entirety and Google had fired him I deleted my gmail account and switch to using duckduckgo as my search engine of choice. I will not support a company that opposed to what I believe is right. It's the same reason I stopped using Windows years ago and would never buy an Apple computer.

Interplanner

Dennis Prager?

Pass...

I think there are about 250 professors or guests on Prager U videos now, so when you say pass on Prager, you are dismissing a ton of people. Like Patrick Moore, ex founder of Greenpeace. Or Walter Williams, a black--Afro-Am--professor of economics at Georgetown who nails the destructive impact of minimum wage every other article I've seen by him.

Gary K

Banned
I think there are about 250 professors or guests on Prager U videos now, so when you say pass on Prager, you are dismissing a ton of people. Like Patrick Moore, ex founder of Greenpeace. Or Walter Williams, a black--Afro-Am--professor of economics at Georgetown who nails the destructive impact of minimum wage every other article I've seen by him.

If you like Walter E. Williams you will most likely love Thomas Sowell, another black enconomist. He's about the same age as Williams, and had a similar life growing up. Here is a link to an interview with him. The subject matter is: The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZppCmAiwpvI

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Damore, et al. vs. Google Class Action Suit

Damore, et al. vs. Google Class Action Suit

Just read the Damore, et al. vs. Google class action suit complaint.

It is surreal in its content showing internal Google discussion group posts and emails related to the Damore memo. The content in the complaint and the appendix is an example of how far an organization will tolerate behavior by others to exclude any conservative speech.

Download the complaint (16MB+ pdf) here:
http://ge.tt/4BPAACo2

Note: offensive language contained in the document.

I suspect Google will make quite an effort to squelch the suit. Cannot imagine them wanting this to go to a public trial.

AMR

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How+would+you+like+this+gift+wrapped_29656e_6179080.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just read the Damore, et al. vs. Google class action suit complaint.

It is surreal in its content showing internal Google discussion group posts and emails related to the Damore memo. The content in the complaint and the appendix is an example of how far an organization will tolerate behavior by others to exclude any conservative speech.

Download the complaint (16MB+ pdf) here:
http://ge.tt/4BPAACo2

Note: offensive language contained in the document.

I suspect Google will make quite an effort to squelch the suit. Cannot imagine them wanting this to go to a public trial.

AMR
I can't access it, it says preview unavailable.