Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jo Scott Sits In, Sub Quits, Sarajo Visits Denver

This is the show from Monday December 3rd, 2007.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Because of the rally on Saturday...there was a contractor that was working the site that day - a subcontractor. And he contacted Will and quit. ...He called Will, he said, "I was up all night. I'm sick to my stomach. I can't believe that I was at that site." He said, "I knew the songs that you were singing outside that abortion clinic better than you did."

A Christian. He was not told what he was to do that day, what he was doing. And when he realized it he was sick, just sick to his stomach. So he contacted Will. And he let Will know, which was fabulous. And Will and he were together this morning when he let Weitz know that he quit. Another one quit! Praise the Lord. He quit and he's really shaken by the experience that he would have had something to do with that. Remember, Gary Meggison in the Rocky Mountain News said that he was giving all the subcontractors the truth about what they were doing. So again he's lied.

SUMMARY:

* Hear the latest: on the battle against Planned Parenthood from the frontlines in the battle, with Jo Scott and Sarajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.