Jesus IS YHWH... Is the Savior of SINNERS... and IS the ONLY WAY to SALVATION.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No... Holds... BARRED.

John 8:25 Then they said to Him, “Who are You?

And Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge (James 4:12) concerning you, but He who sent Me is true (John 14:6); and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.”

27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father. (Is. 9:6)

28 Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 29 And He who sent Me (John 6:38) is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.” 30 As He spoke these words, many believed in Him.

And... again...

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

HE CAME DOWN... Not "was sent down"...

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Wait for it...

John 8:27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father.

"I and the Father are ONE"... (Dt. 6:4) ... "If you have seen Me you have seen THE FATHER".
Previous Format... if anyone is interested.
Spoiler
No... Holds... BARRED.

John 8:25 Then they said to Him, “Who are You?”

And Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge (James 4:12) concerning you, but He who sent Me is true (John 14:6); and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.”

27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father. :jawdrop: (Is. 9:6)

28 Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 29 And He who sent Me (John 6:38) is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.” 30 As He spoke these words, many believed in Him.

And... again...

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

HE CAME DOWN... Not "was sent down"... :jawdrop:

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Wait for it...

John 8:27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father. :jawdrop:

"I and the Father are ONE"... (Dt. 6:4) ... "If you have seen Me you have seen THE FATHER". :jawdrop:

P.s. Did anyone notice that Jesus said He has been saying things from... "The Beginning"... In John 8:25? (Gen. 1:1) :jawdrop:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'm from the generation that prefers simple black type and the same size type, for reading.

I would consider reading your point of view, EE, yet all this is too distracting.

Cheers,
EW

You're cool EW. You already know who HE is. This is for those stubborn ones out there.

:cheers:

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well, I still read the views of the many here.

Some I pass by because of poor grammar, sentence structure, formatting.

I'm a bit of a snob that way.

Take care.

Hi EW,

I took your criticism into account. Now you can read it without complaint. You're not prejudiced against "colors" are you? If you are... I can take the "colors" out of the post. It really seemed like you were dying to read my post, but couldn't read it because of my initial formatting.

I fixed it and put the previous version in spoiler format.

Take care.

Eagles Wings

Hi EW,

I took your criticism into account. Now you can read it without complaint. You're not prejudiced against "colors" are you? If you are... I can take the "colors" out of the post. It really seemed like you were dying to read my post, but couldn't read it because of my initial formatting.

I fixed it and put the previous version in spoiler format.

Take care.
Criticism, complaint, prejudice, and dying aside, I appreciate your edit!

oatmeal

No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

"I and the Father are ONE"... (Dt. 6:4) ... "If you have seen Me you have seen THE FATHER".
Spoiler
No... Holds... BARRED.

27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father. :jawdrop: (Is. 9:6)

And... again...

Wait for it...

John 8:27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father. :jawdrop:

"I and the Father are ONE"... (Dt. 6:4) ... "If you have seen Me you have seen THE FATHER". :jawdrop:

P.s. Did anyone notice that Jesus said He has been saying things from... "The Beginning"... In John 8:25? (Gen. 1:1) :jawdrop:

When will you get to the place where you support the subject of this thread?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

Spoiler
No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

Shalom.

Jesus, Yeshua, is not YHVH, Yahveh. I do not know what YHWH is.

Shalom.

Jacob

keypurr

No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

Spoiler
No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

Which of these verses tells us that Jesus is God?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which of these verses tells us that Jesus is God?

EE can not discern between the Father speaking and His son speaking.

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE can not discern between the Father speaking and His son speaking.

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

LA...

Your inability to discern scripture gets more and more impressive each time you post.

daqq

No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

Spoiler
No... Holds... BARRED.

And... again...

Wait for it...

The whole thing has already been refuted.
And you clearly do not pay any attention to context.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Rotfl...

Best Daqqtic ever... And... Best ironic quote of all times. Can I expect Wimp Lo to continue to twist scripture, claim false victory and then quote yourself?

It's Okay Wimp Lo... I still love you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jesus, Yeshua, is not YHVH, Yahveh. I do not know what YHWH is.

Shalom.

Jacob

Exodus 33:7-11

Moses Meets with the Lord

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.

1 Corinthians 10

Old Testament Examples

Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, 2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Not only does he rip verses out of context, I found this hillarical.....

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not only does he rip verses out of context, I found this hillarical.....

1Mind1Spirit...

Does it say He was Sent down, or He came down?

Why does Thomas say My Lord and my God?

I'm guilty of much... but removing context isn't it. I challenge you to show me where I abuse context.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
1Mind1Spirit...

Does it say He was Sent down, or He came down?

He said he was sent.

Why does Thomas say My Lord and my God?

Irrelevant as well as out of context.

I'm guilty of much... but removing context isn't it. I challenge you to show me where I abuse context.

Here........

Wait for it...

The entire OP is a smattering of mismatched verses taken out of context.

Just callin' it as I see it.