Jesus Christ Does Not Return with the Elect, but with His Holy Angels

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ returns with his holy ones,
so as to support your hearts blameless in holiness before the God and our father, at the arrival of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his holy ones. (I Thessalonians 3:13 [ABP])
Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones (Jude 1:14 [NIV])
These holy ones are not the elect, because it is at his second coming, with the sound of a trumpet, that the elect will then be gathered,

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:16 [ESV])
In which case, at the sound of this trumpet mentioned in Thessalonians, the elect will be gathered by angels,
And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. (Matthew 24:31 [NIV])
And these angels that are sent forth by Jesus Christ to gather the elect are the holy ones that he comes with at his second coming, hence,
And God will provide rest for you who are being persecuted and also for us when the Lord Jesus appears from heaven. He will come with his mighty angels, (2 Thessalonians 1:7 [NLT])
When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. (Matthew 25:31 [NIV])
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. (Matthew 16:27 [NIV])
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels." (Mark 8:38 [NIV])