aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're not the only one who thinks that Ivanaka Trump is beautiful Catfish:

Donald Trump talks of dating daughter

'If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father'

9-11-2015

Donald Trump, leading Republican candidate for the White House, said in the latest edition of Rolling Stone he was proud of his daughter and her beauty – so proud in fact, that he’d consider dating her if he weren’t her father.

Rolling Stone reported it this way: “At 69, he can still carry on like the teen who was yanked out of prep school and delivered to Col. Dobias, the take-no-s–t instructor at the military academy.”

Rolling Stone’s writer then said he met Ivanka Trump, the presidential contender’s daughter, Mediaite reported. And Trump’s response?

“Yeah, she’s really something and what a beauty, that one,” Trump said, Rolling Stone reported. “If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father …”

In 2006 on “The View,” Trump also joked about dating his daughter. Then, he was asked about his thoughts on her posing for Playboy.

He told the women of “The View”: “It would be really disappointing – not really – but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/donald-trump-talks-of-dating-daughter/#f58tmtsI4wIkJofO.99

Surely the next potential President of the United States doesn't dabble in incest does he Catfish? Tell me it isn't so.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Cn_9Yj9UEAE8GVE.jpg