It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Clothing company aims to raise $100,000 with 'I Really Care' line
Wildfang, a clothing brand based in Portland, Oregon, has created a fashion line for charity in response to the jacket Melania Trump wore while en route to visit migrant children in Texas Thursday.

The first lady's sartorial choice -- a green jacket from Zara with the words "I really don't care, do u?" emblazoned on the back -- raised eyebrows though her spokeswoman insisted there was "no hidden message" behind the clothing.

Within hours of the photos going viral, the Wildfang team decided to work around the clock to create a small line of clothing, with each piece reading: "I really care, don't you?"

CEO Emma McIlroy told "Good Morning America" her 15-person team is dedicated to the mission of supporting women and underrepresented communities, and the decision to make this new clothing line was automatic.

"Today is going to be bigger than Black Friday for us," McIlroy said. "It's so exciting to watch the public respond in that way and for us to have the privilege to give people a way to make an impact."

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Style/clothing-company-aims-raise-100000-care-line/story?id=56093566

Her husband later contradicted her spokesman, but Melania refused to answer when asked about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Within hours of the photos going viral, the Wildfang team decided to work around the clock to create a small line of clothing, with each piece reading: "I really care, don't you?"

I look forward to seeing them explode across social media as memes when the wearers are snapped walking past homeless beggars with their hands out :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You mean past cages with kids separated from their parents? That was a different message. Almost the same, but one word off.