"It’s a baby" and "another boy"

jeffblue101

In the 4th video another big lie by the liberals gets exposed, that they don't deal with baby body parts but with tissue. The screenshot below refutes all of that.

Ginde-compressed_resized.jpg

Not even the abortionists(now self admitted baby killers) believe any of it.

Last edited:

jeffblue101

The full transcript is even more disgusting
Jess: Do you see it?

Buyer: Potentially-we’ll see once it goes in the dish probably.

Jess: (inaudible)

Ginde: So, also possibly a twin in there.

Buyer: Really?

Ginde: There’s two gestational sites.

Buyer: It was seen on ultrasound?

Ginde: But it was unclear if there were two fetuses.

Ginde: The legs. There’s an eyeball.

Buyer: Do you see an trunk or a body cavity?

Ginde: (Inaudible) 046326

Jess: The posterior spine.

Jess: So cute.

Ginde: (inaudible)

Buyer:That is cute. The kidney would be pink.

Buyer: Was that crack, was that the skull?

Jess: Mhm.

047810 Jess: I just want to see another leg, with a foot.

Savita: It’s a baby. the question is. So-

Buyer: Should I grab some gloves?

Ginde: Yea. I’m just trying to see-

How evil aborted baby body parts are cute according to the abortionists assistant

Note: Savita Ginde is the abortionists full name and not a different person talking.

jeffblue101

"Another boy" part from transript
Buyer: So, somebody else just did that procedure right> Because you were out here talking-

Ginde: She did. There’s some organs for you.

Jess: They’re all attached.

Ginde: Here’s some stomach, a heart, kidney, and adrenal. I don’t know what else is in there.

Jess: Head, arms, I don’t see any legs. Did you see the legs?

Ginde: I didn't’ really look but-

Buyer: Yea, there it goes. yup, you got all of them right there.

Jess: Another boy. Should I just put it-

Ginde: Yea, just put it over here, I’ll wash it out. yea, so you guys staying the night or are you leaving?

jeffblue101

Complete liberal media blackout on the new PP video. Motherjones.com, vox, cnn, msnbc, Huffington post not a single word on the topic. How is it possible for one section of the news media featured on their front page the PP video while the other side showed absolutely nothing.

jeffblue101

Since I cant find any liberal perspectives in the media will anyone of the TOL liberals like to share their thoughts on the new video

Quetzal

Complete liberal media blackout on the new PP video. Motherjones.com, vox, cnn, msnbc, Huffington post not a single word on the topic. How is it possible for one section of the news media featured on their front page the PP video while the other side showed absolutely nothing.
I read something about it the other night and the only thing they mentioned (in regards to the blackout), is they are holding the release until they have all of the footage. It is tough to built the complete story when you don't have all of it.

oatmeal

It is high time for Planned Parenthood and other such "social" programs to be defunded and dismantled.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Some things are just inevitably scary. Like going into your sons room- he's sitting on his bed and asks you to check under the bed for monsters. You go and look, to see an apparent copy of your son whispering to you that there's something sitting on his bed.
You look up..

Wrap your pencil around that.

Unlike that incidence, however, some things are just reality. There's an entire black market for body parts, why should abortionists have an ethical paradigm against such?

edit# this post is awesome lol

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Um....guys?

Planned Parenthood is Not Selling Baby Parts

At this point it's been proven to have been an entirely fabricated, mailicious attack funded and pushed by the anti-choice Center for Medical Progress.

I marvel how you barbarians use filth in an attempt to get your point across (someone needs to wash Rebecca Watson's mouth out with Drano Borax soap).

If Watson is attempting to deny the selling of murdered unborn baby parts, she best avoid statements like this in the future:

"HOW DARE THEY! How dare Planned Parenthood allow women to aid in the research and treatment of conditions like H.I.V. and Parkinson’s disease, when instead those women could just be throwing that tissue in the garbage!"

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
A deadbeat father is one who prefers not to have a child. Yet, a woman who does not prefer a child gets an abortion and considered simply pro-choice. Responsible even.

Pro-choice is a fuel which burns the adversarial nature of Adam and Eve via the Fall, and selling infant body parts is fueled by the same.

#reasons to be pro-life

jeffblue101

The middle man stem express is also racking it in
61542.png

Spoiler
61543.png

And of course like for any for profit operation Shipping and packaging are charged separately

2i6ytms.png