Is Rape The Only Way To Exert Power/Dominance/Control Over Another?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well Daniel seems to think that taxation is a way of exerting dominance/control/power

must be that taxation is rape :idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well Daniel seems to think that taxation is a way of exerting dominance/control/power
Daniel would be correct.

Try and use your brain once in a while.
"Rape" can be used as a metaphor or analogy without meaning the basic definition of the sex act of rape.
Just as you can say someone got "screwed" without them actually participating in any sex act.

ok doser

Daniel would be correct.

Try and use your brain once in a while.
"Rape" can be used as a metaphor or analogy without meaning the basic definition of the sex act of rape.
Just as you can say someone got "screwed" without them actually participating in any sex act.

can you say that rape isn't about sex?

ok doser

Can't say it is not about sex.
But that doesn't mean sex is the part of it that gets him off the most.
For some, the part that gets their motor running is the dominance, pain, suffering, humiliation. etc.

agreed

additionally, there are many many different forms and circumstances of rape

but I'm not gonna revisit that

lately, anna's been sounding like the ultra-feminists who argue that all male/female sex is rape, because of the power dynamic/social structures/etc

Daniel1769

It's not "rape" for you because you enjoy bowing down before some lying thief and treating him as your master. Taxes are more of a BDSM fetish for you because you like licking boots and being subservient to others.

ok doser

It's not "rape" for you because you enjoy bowing down before some lying thief and treating him as your master. Taxes are more of a BDSM fetish for you because you like licking boots and being subservient to others.

I don't pay taxes :idunno:

and you can keep your creepy weird bdsm fantasies to yourself, thank you very much

Daniel1769

I don't pay taxes :idunno:

and you can keep your creepy weird bdsm fantasies to yourself, thank you very much

Why don't you pay taxes? Don't you want roads? Don't you want troops?

And further, why the hell do you have the right to demand that other people pay taxes that you don't pay? Be gone, loser.

Daniel1769

'cause I don't have any income! :banana:

link to a post of mine doing that?

You're on all of my threads defending taxes that you don't pay anyway. Whoever you're living off of is paying taxes. They would be better suited to have this conversation.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rape isn't about power or dominance. It's just another feminist myth, mainly perpetuated by women. However, there are no doubt men who have chosen to be dishonest and support such fantasies- a bunch of suckers lapping up nonsense to retain the approval of those who otherwise insinuate they are intrinsically rapists :rotfl:

That's their power play- rape.
Rape, rape, rape, rape, rape. 'Oh, that's unfair? Well too bad, because *rape*.

It's clear whose really being raped :rolleyes:

ok doser

Rape isn't about power or dominance. It's just another feminist myth, mainly perpetuated by women. However, there are no doubt men who have chosen to be dishonest and support such fantasies- a bunch of suckers lapping up nonsense to retain the approval of those who otherwise insinuate they are intrinsically rapists :rotfl:

That's their power play- rape.
Rape, rape, rape, rape, rape. 'Oh, that's unfair? Well too bad, because *rape*.

It's clear whose really being raped :rolleyes:

it isn't puppies is it?

'cause that would be really mean