ECT Is not our marriage relationship with Jesus more aspirational than affirmational?

Cross Reference

I ask because Paul says this to the church:

"My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you" . . . Galatians 4:19 (KJV)

BTW, this coincides with Rev 12:2-5 KJV.

Cross Reference

Is not initmacy in Christ and with the Father a process by which we are aspire to being completed within us; that we might begin to make our abode in Romans 8?

Cross Reference

If we believe our 'relationship' to Jesus is made complete when we are born again, i.e., "affirmed". Then why must such a "relationship" with Him be "worked out in fear and trembling"? (cfPhp2:12-14 KJV)

Interplanner

If we believe our 'relationship' to Jesus is made complete when we are born again, i.e., "affirmed". Then why must such a "relationship" with Him be "worked out in fear and trembling"? (cfPhp2:12-14 KJV)

There is no idea in the NT that after we are justified, life is a beach, and we relax. Instead we live a life of gratitude and honor for what he has done.

Cross Reference

There is no idea in the NT that after we are justified, life is a beach, and we relax. Instead we live a life of gratitude and honor for what he has done.

But why has He done it, you never mention. If you understood why you would better understand why "life isn't a beach to relax upon".

DAN P

Hi and it is obvious what Phil 2:12 is talking about !!

#1 , You are not WORKING in salvation !!

#2 , You are WORKING / KATEGAZOMAI out what has been given to all who believers , salvation !!

#3 , This working OUT , can only happen during the AGE of Grace , ONLY , as it is in the DISPENSATION of Grace !!

#4 , So what do you work out , Do not grieve the Holy Spirit !

obey what the Apostle of Grace has given us concerning the Mystery hidden before the worlds were made Col 1:25-27 and to follow Paul as recorded in 1 Cor 11:1 , just to mention a few !!

dan p