Is it really 'that' Amazing?

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Is it really that Amazing to find out that some Leaders do not have sincere concern for other life?

Psalm 2:1-3
"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

If a person knows this is going to occur, why should that person be amazed when it does?

How does a Country or Nation or Kingdom respond when given a 'Declaration of War'? Be Amazed and wait Patiently? Who would be that Country or Nation or Kingdom's Leader(s)?

Leaders or Missionaries?

musterion

13a4b1f3bdcf19ee982663082981b652--robot-art-computer-lab.jpg

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

John 10:13 "The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep."

John 10:12 "But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep."

Acts 20:29 "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

not sparing: 5339. pheidomai : forbear, spare.
Of uncertain affinity; to be chary of, i.e. (subjectively) to abstain or (objectively) to treat leniently -- forbear, spare.

there are some wolves that have sharp teeth.. then there are wolves that have sharp claws. then there are wolves who get drunk off the blood of saints.

Revelation 17:6 "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Is this picture in reference to The Son of Man or in reference to the 4 living Creatures in Ezekiel 1?

Because that picture sure doesn't look 'human' in any way to me... I was just curious as to why you put a 'robot' for a reference...

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
But remember that even as Jesus Christ was The Son of Man, so are all male Leaders, sons of men. What are the differences, then? What does a son of man, Leader, do when being attacked or given a 'Declaration of War'?

Being overly patient when being 'attacked' could lead you into the Hospital where you will become a Patient and where you will not have to show yourself as being patient.

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ, to whom All of The Heavenly Host freely worships, IS The Son of Man and also a Leader. But a Leader is only a human, a member of mankind, with personnel to whom he/she can give 'orders'.

How does a Leader respond when being attacked or given a 'Declaration of War'?

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
A human person might ask... 'worship'?? The Heavenly Host 'worships' their own 'kind'? Of the same race, genetic make up, same family, same Kingdom?? That sounds a bit sado-masochist, in a way. I don't 'worship' my dad nor my mom nor my uncle or aunt or even grand dad or grand ma. But they 'worship' their 'Head of The Family'? Sounds a little like North Korea and how Kim Jong Un is 'worshiped'. So is The Kingdom of Heaven similar to North Korea?

My idea is this. We are on Earth. We have definitions we use for certain words, such as 'worship'. But this word and definition might not be quite the same there as it is here. Maybe a 'truer' definition of the word 'worship' would be to be in acknowledgement and acknowledging of who the 'Head of the Family' is and to show proper respect and duty and care.

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

TOL User

BANNED
Banned
Protestant Churches have their way and form of having respect and Reverence towards God just as every culture and Faith and Religion has theirs.

stock-photo-ukraine-kiev-june-crowd-of-parishioners-kneeling-and-praying-in-a-catholic-church-663495829.jpg

zzub

BANNED
Banned
....Jesus Christ was The Son of Man, so are all male Leaders, ....

Son of man as in Son of huMAN. All Humans, Jesus was not a white man.

Quick rant:
Jesus elevated woman and communicated with them as humans, hence the eire of the elitists Pharisee.
Jesus was non-racial e.g Parable of the good samaritan, Woman at the well etc.

I don't want to bring Trumpism into this thread but.....

Rant end.